supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Guru is looking for a team..

Since the Broncos are out. I am officially looking for a team to play with. I am looking for a team without an established Kicker/Punter in the Indianapolis area. I am not looking to play for an NAFL team due to the long road trips. If the Generals are in need, that may be a possibility. Let me know here Troy if you guys could use an old, fat, loud mouthed kicker...

Thanks

Josh White aka KickingGuru

Re: The Guru is looking for a team..

The pirates could use a kicker/punter. We are just 30 mins. north of Indy. Send me an e-mail if your interested.

Guru, the Cutters are looking for a kicker and I hear you are pretty good so if you are interested then you will be welcomed........

Josh,

Dave Clawson joined up with us earlier this year, but feel free to give me a call. I especially like the of the old, fat and LOUD MOUTH part...that would fit in very well with us.

Troy
748-0304

the fuel could use you we don't have a kicker or punter call dennis at 833-9853

I was starting to wonder when he'd show up! LMAO!

Still looking,

I attended a Generals practice and Clawson works too hard to share time with me. I respect him and his work ethic. He deserves to kick full time and I do not want to take away from that. Thanks Troy for the offer to go to practice. Good luck to you guys.

With that said, I am still looking around. I will be contacting a few teams to see about checking them out.

Thanks and good luck to all..

The Guru aka Josh

the fuel still need a kicker/punter we practice at river side park Tuesday,Thursday,6:00 and Saturday at 11:00

not sure where u are at but check out the wranglers we have a kicker but are always looking to add pepole.

Re: Re: The Guru is looking for a team..

GURU ARE YOU STILL LOOKING FOR A TEAM. THE FUEL COULD REALLY USE YOU. WE ARE AT RIVER SIDE PARK. TUESDAY, THURSDAY 6:00 AND SATURDAY AT 11:OO. ARE EMAIL MICHAEL AT MICHAELRJMORRIS@HOTMAIL.COM

Thank you all for your input. I have decideed to play with the Cutters this season. Not only are many of the Broncos there, but several guys from my old Tornado days are there as well. I am very comfortable there and feel like I can be myself with out going through the feeling out process that comes with a new team.

Good luck to every one this year... The IFL should be better than ever.

Late,

The Guru aka KickingGuru
aka Josh White