supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dragons

It is true that the Indianapolis Dragons are getting a team back together. Alot of guys have brought it to my attention that they are not happy on other teams they have gone too including myself. We definately will not be the same team we once were but thats not whats its about, my guys and i just wanna play football together again. Im sure all the replys will start flying talking trash on us but thats fine, we are prepared for all of that. Although we would love to be in a leauge again, we are prepared to play this upcoming season independent and play any teams on bye weeks. There is still alot of work that has to be done in order for all of this to happen but it is going to happen. If anyone has any questions please feel free to email me mcameron82@hotmail.com. It is unfortunate the way things played out but everything happens for a reason. The Dragons look forward to playing ball with all the great teams in the midwest area again, this time for the long haul.

Re: Dragons

just for the record, it is myself that is behind getting the team back together

Well Mike I myself know what you are goin thru and I for one applaud you in your efforts, the Cutters would love to see you guys get it back together and see you on the field. Place do not hesitate to call Brent Slinkard, my head coach, if there is anything that you need. You can email me as well........drekey4@gmail.com
I had to do this same thing 2yrs ago with the help of one of my teammates so like i said before i know all too well what you are goin thru.......

mike were are you playing this year. If you are not happy come play with the fuel we have a few dragons and next year we can work together to get the dragons going again email me michaelrjmorris@hotmail.com

Lets get it on...........

I think that the IFL should just place you guys in the Longhorns schedule since it has yet been adjusted. Just an idea but would love to play another talented team such yourselves! Good luck with whatever the outcome is!

Petre out!

We will need all the help we can get from other teams in the ILF. If we even get another shot in the IFL.

I like the replacing the longhorns idea also but please make a new schedule way to many bye weeks

10 Teams 10 games

Play closest team or rival twice

Some things happened early on and in my opinion us as an organization acted too swiftly. We are having a meeting Thursday evening and are indeed working to bring the team back this season as opposed to sitting out a year. There has been a lot of positive feedback and no desicion has been made officially.

You can expect a decision to be announced near the end of the week.

dre key thanks for the encouragement. i have been in touch with your coach as well as a few other coaches from the ifl all saying the same. just waiting to ehar from the one person it matters the most. im confident in saying that either way the dragons and cutters will meet on the field again in 2008. looking forward to another great battle with your great organization. lets get a few more fans there this time, haha. we as a team are def keeping our fingers crossed that this all turns out well and we are reinstated. i know that the ifl owes our team nothing but im aware there is another empty spot and most of the teams in that league would love to play us as we would them. so i dont wanna sound like im begging but im def asking with alot of sincerity that the league let us back in. looking forward to another successful season in 08

ps pardon my typing, im sure it isnt the best. haha. im a football player not an english teacher

The IFL would be stupid to let the Dragons back in. They took a poop on the IFL twice now! The Longhorns were another bad call!

No doubt Mike, Josh knows me and he can tell you what I went thru in 06 so I know that my coaches will do whatever they can in order to help you guys out. I love playing you guys and even more importantly I respect Josh...To Gary I understand that you may have sum qualms about the Dragons and that is your biz but I thought as men we were meant to be Christ like, meaning you forgive and move on....Ok you say they did some wrong things to the IFL a yr ago, ok, that was a yr ago, you feel slighted by what happened this yr, ok, this yr was different than last yr, i know what its like to be thrust in the role of owner, coach, player and media outlet for a team....shit the first thing that we said was we were folding too....its natural, bottom line is this, atleast all of this is goin on while the season is out....let them play........

yep where the dragons go the problems follow

point blank..........if ya can get the ship running again......i will be there for the first day of practice.

The dragons are a good group of guys hey they had somethings come and they tried to be honest and up front with their new league I think they were trying to see to it that the IFL wasn't pooped on as you say I think they were trying to do what a class act would do. The IFL could let this a probation year and if it doesn't work then they are out. The IFL schedule would not be messed up and there would be ten teams. I hope that they will be given the ok to replace the Longhorns it makes sense all the way around. Yeah there are hard feeling but are those feelings warrented can ego's be put aside and everyone think of how easy this is as a solution to the Longhorns dropping out.

thomas we did not get to know eachother real well last year but def come out. bring some freinds. most of the guys are back again. thurs 6 30 at forest manor, that goes for anyone who is looking for somewhere to play 6 30 forest manor, call my cell 317 361 8088 or email me at mcameron82@hotmail.com for directions.