supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
rookies to watch

Ive been looking through different teams sites and checking things out trying to figure out if there are any defensive rookies to look out for. LB's AND DL, there has been a post about cb and safetys. I want to know who to look for in the box.

Re: rookies to watch

He's not a rookie but I bet Hemi will be playing some at DT...heard he hasn't stopped eating since I saw him in the stands at the freedom game!!

luv u hemilicious!!

rumor has it "hemi" isn't playing

Brandon Carter from the Shamrock came from Jimtown, only kid from our class to actually play college ball. This is his first year playing semi pro but you should watch out 4 him. I posted on the shamrock site that he is all heart and thats no lie he played dline at 170 lbs and was one of the best. He is playing LB this year and thats what he played in college. Just watch out for him.

Jtown4life

Jtown4life who are you this is Brandons dad. If your interested we still have room for you.

Bob Carter

Thanks jtown but there are several new guys in on D for the Shamrock who look good. Two brothers came out this year. One who plays LB but the other plays TE, both of them are great athletes. Shamrock may be a young team this year with alot of older guys gone, but just about all of the rookies on defence are credible. The guys who are on offence are great to. Dont sleep on the us this year.

#89 from the generals will make a splash this year in the IFL pool, and possibly with your girlfriends!!!! BOOOYAH!!!!

the whole wrangler backfield!!!!! lol

Thadeous, you kill me....you really do. I havn't seen that until now. I wouldnt mind playin DT, thats going old school right there. The Hemi DT days were back when I used to smoke the yellow knight right off of 73's helmet. Shrock is right though, I ain't playing this year....for like the eighth time