supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
ALL TEAMS INSIDE

With the recent spate of apparent and or real foldings of teams, I've tried my best to update the banner above. Please let me know if your team should be up there and isn't, or will not operate in 08 and still is.

Re: ALL TEAMS INSIDE

Patriots are in

Who ROCK???

SHAMROCK!!!

You should probably take the Cutters logo from our current website at www.cuttersfootball.org. We have officially changed our name to the Indiana Cutters.

Thanks.

The Racine Threat of Wisconsin visit the site frequently and have a link to this MB on their website
you can get their logo from
www.midstatesfootball.net or I can send you one

The Cutters will send you the logo it isn't your place to try and track these down. Sorry if we haven't sent that to you yet I was under the impression that we did.
Jim Allen

Supa I just sent you the new logo for the Cutters if it isn't what you need email me at jallen47408@bluemarble.net and let me know and I'll get you another one sent right out.

Indiana Titans in

Indiana Cardinals... Still In

Bearcats are in

MC Pirates are in it to win it.

The Johnson County Fuel are in. WE have a new logo you can get it from our web site. http://web.mac.com/indyfuel

All updates have been processed and new logos are up. Let's hope we can make it a few more months without any more squads calling it quits- and let's hope for a great season from those who do field a team.

Thnak you for getting our new logo up so fast anytime you need anything for the Cutters please contact and I will get it to you asap.
Good luck to all the teams this season may you all have a great time and have an injury free season.

Good deal nice to see the banner is updated.