supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Checking out a Few Teams (JCF)

SO i stopped by the indiana fuel practice the other day and took a good look at their team. I see that they have a talented, and very very fast WR and running backs, and the QB has an arm and looks like a DE but no one else to compliment them i am not sure if they did not show up that day or if they are looking at some new WR's? The defense looked good a few guys seemed like they needed a little work though. The Corners looked like they were in good positions and the safetys looked very good, i actually saw one come down with a one handed catch. I am looking for somewhere to play, can i find out what positions need filled, and if these are the starters for the team?

Re: Checking out a Few Teams (JCF)

the fuel could use a WR call me at 317 225 8075

The Madison County Pirates are always willing to take on new players that are dedicated to the team and pay their dues. If you're not afraid to work hard and want to be part of a true team, then check us out.
www.mcpirates.com

Lucas Howard
Arrrrgh!

Well I really like the ppl that the team had they r some nice guys. But I just want to know if that was their team or if guys arent showing up or what can you give me any info on the team? and also i have been thinking about the pirates the fuel are just closer.

the WR you saw are all of them but we have more players tuesday is our light day. Our player fee is $50 we practice Tuesday Thursday at 6:00 and Saturday at 11:00 if you have any more questions email me at michaelrjmorris@hotmail.com

Are starting spots still open or are they still open. I would like to know because i am an all around guy and can play alot of different positions. I will be there saturday but i would like to know what would be my best shot offense and defense. I am 5'11 180

There are starting spots open on both sides. Come out saturday and practice we are in full pads. Thanks

so did u decide on a team whats ur name....

Da Rican