supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
MFL players to look at

I was wondering what players from each MFL team are there to watch out for

Re: MFL players to look at

THE GUYS ON THE FUEL ARE THE WR AND RB ARE DECENT. OTHER THAN THAT THEY ARE NOT A TEAM TO WORRY MUCH ABOUT. I HAVE SAW THEIR PRACTICE BEFORE WITH A WHOLE 15 PPL

There should be a lot of supprises this year its hard telling who some breakout players will be, it'll be interesting to see how the all-star game will work out.

fyi....The Beast is pushin even more this year! Somebody said the Pats from the Fort got something to prove. All former panthers and current Cards beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VENDETTA is todays word boys and girls. #69 YOU KNOW WHO!!!!!!!!!!! OUT!!!

mr barnes you might have been good in your day but let it go. i lined up against you last year and dominated every snap. your entire line esp your center were dominated the entire game. im sure you were once ok at football, but your living in the past.

Mr. Barnes u have 44 days left. Begin yuor countdown TODAY. We have three games before we play "The Patriots". One game at a time, but on that 44th day u better have your face on. All Cardinal players no need to comment on this subject, brought up by Mr. Barnes anymore!!!!!!!!
Courtney Martin #5 THE DB

he is always kind of out there when he posts.

your worst fear

May 29th, 2008 - 4:02 PM Re: MFL players to look at

mr barnes you might have been good in your day but let it go. i lined up against you last year and dominated every snap. your entire line esp your center were dominated the entire game. im sure you were once ok at football, but your living in the past.

^who is this joker?

the defense that held you to negative 18 yeards in the championship game. your o line was soft. best rb was out first half.even the qb told me himself we were the best and hardest d he ever faced. but congrats on the win

Last year is over and this year is on! Lets all have fun beating the shit out of each other then shake hands and go home and kiss our kids and make love to our wifes

No one cares about last year's teams and who was the best then, this is now and what are the best players in the mfl from teams to watch out for

Shean Bosworth a 6'6 wr and qb pistol miller are playing for the riot.

His name is Pistol?

no its his nickname his real one is justin, put hes pretty good.

Im gonna tell you like this, the league better hope that the Indiana Cardinals are playing this kid Luther Stroder at WR like they have him listed cuz if they have any kind of offensive line and they decide to put him back at his first position, RB, it might be some trouble.......shit wish and hope that we can get together and play them sometime....much IPS love Lu.......

DreKey

Luther will be playing WR, our back is cold too though, who knows he might get some looks at RB. You never know what can happen??????????

Ok thats whats up, i must admit i have played at damn near every level except the NFL and I know Luther from when he was ah young dude at NW and I was at Arlington....I know when I was playin for the firebirds he was in college killin, is he still ballin for the Ft. Freedom?

How is this actually a ligament thread. Half of the teams are new and have activated new communities to the semi-pro league. If I where a betting pirates I would look to the odds of something coming from a new team.

Everyone be very very afraid!! Because when daddy steps on the field, IT'S OVER!! Everyone better just play dead on the field cause daddy is coming!!!!!

Another Bosworth. Interesting. Guess we'll be meeting soon.

Bill Bosworth are you suiting up with the Wolverines this year.. or are you retiring for the 5th time???????

Stingman

Ah hell, Roger, I just talked to you on the phone a little while ago. You know it would only be the 3rd time anyway. lol You know as well as I do how hard it is to give up.

And I expect you to be suiting up too. You know you can't resist. Hell, you gave me an opportunity to play with the Sting. It wouldn't feel right stepping on that field without you.

Bill sorry dood im not suiting up ... im too old to play the game that I hate =) Are you playing still or you retiring for the 6th time?

Ah, we have a joker. And I fell for it.

Now come on Roger its his 10th time retiring. And you may be to old but your still one of the hardest hitting guys I know. By the way you beat someone up at Whiskey again???