supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Watch out for the Wranglers.

I tell you the Wranglers looked pretty good tonight against the Ada Dark Knights. Won by a score of 33 to 14. With only one practice under their belt, the offensive line was dominant and the defense looked agressive. Could this be the year they turn the corner?? Brandon Meyer even looked good!

Re: Watch out for the Wranglers.

Now you have gone too far. Brandon has never looked good in his life ;).

Thats good to hear, can't wait to play you guys in the Jamboree.

thanx for the props but it was only our first scrim....theres still alot of work to be done to compete in our league.

That's great to hear, but do the Wranglers have a corner that can cover Gross for the Mustangs? That's the key question....you may even need two corners...

we will see your offense cant score if you dont have the ball! and will whitaker have enough time to get the ball to gross thats the other ?

Or will the rabbit ever get his Trix?

Will Charlie Brown ever get to kick the football?

Or will Blair and Joe ever stop arguing long enough to realize they're really best friends??? Find out on a very special episode of The Facts of Life.

I got your boy gross ;)

i like that, confidence, every good corner needs to THINK he can cover the opposition, but i don't even know who that is that is posting about me up there, i like you wranglers. yous good people

Hill Billy 4 life

Wow! Maybe we should have a discussion on who gets discussed the most on Supafan. Gross, I think you'd be up there! What's up with that?!

i think its because he talks about himself...not very man can talk about themselve in the 3rd person but he does it well

wrangler 57, what are you talking about, talking about myself, i havn't said anything yet, whoever is posting as chad johnson, ocho cinco, or whatever is doing the talking, thank you very much, everytime i post on here, it says gross 36, everytime, i have nothing to hide.

well the question is... who is ocho cinco? is it hemi behind this? nahhh

its probably Blanton LOL

hemi.............hhhhmmmmmmmm.......maybe

nahh, I aint stupid, any man that makes it out of West Virginia without a West Virginia Waterfall, I aint messin with.

P.S. Kunk Licks The Wrapper

i believe we all lick the wrapper

and will billy ever get his oversized jean shorts over big belly!!!
will aunt betty ever quit naggin at grampa!
he just wont go in his loafers anymore, and thats a fact... all this coming to a tv in june right after the facts of life!!!

mad respect for the wranglers i said last year they just needed a few more key players and they would be good.. i hope you guys do well this season your running back is very talented.. he only needed a little more help last year but you guys wear competitive last year so i hope bigger things for you guys this year.. good luck

thanks for the luck steveo everyone needs it...g/l to all in the ifl and whoever reads this!!! good health and seasons to all!!

I can't believe someone would stoop as low as impersonating me!! The "poster" from June 5th, was in fact NOT me!!!(in the voice of Side Show Mel)