Comment
MOFL Games this week

Mid Ohio Jets at Pittsburgh Blue Devills

Tri-State Sharks at Ohio Storm

Trumbull County Panthers at Steel Valley Hardhats

Tri-State Titans at Derby City Thunder

Kentucky Extreme at Cincinnati Falcons

Re: MOFL Games this week

Have you got the scores from yesterday's MOFL games?????

For some reason,the MOFL MB won't download for me this morning.

The Tri-State Titans won 12-0 in Louisville, KY against the Derby City Thunder. The lack of a Pre-season game showed for the Titans. All the points were scored in the 4th quarter after several other failed trips into the red zone during the first three quarters of the game.

I have been told that the Mid-Ohio Jets won their game 59-0. I am not sure about the rest.

This is from Big Tim's of the Jets My Space Post:

Date: May 31, 2008 9:02 PM
Subject: victory!
Body: 59-0 over the Pittsburgh Blue Devils
THREE SAFETIES-RIDICULOUS!!!
Offense scored on every possession
Running clock after first quarter... good weather.

big tim

From the MCFL Board:

Re: KY/OH Xtreme vs. Cincinnati Falcons
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 09:52:32 PM » Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Xtreme 12 Falcons 6

This was a defensive stuggle from the start, the Falcons had our number on recover fumbles, and we had the number on interceptions. Chris Stanford had a big pick that went al lthe way to the house that ended up being the game winner.

The Xtreme's other score came on a long ball to Dipper Golsby who was left wide open.

All in all it was a very good game on both sides of the field. December Lamb and his crew are a class act.

I also found this out about why some of the boards are not working today. See what I copied and pasted below:

Due to a fire at our hosting facility, many of our servers were knocked offline. We are working to restore as many forums as possible from backups. Within a few days we expect full data restore to all forums affected.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this time while we work to bring all forums back to full capacity.

Patrick Clinger
Founder
ProBoards.com