supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Some one from the Shamrocks

Someone from the Shamrocks tell Mitch to get ahold of me. My Cell isn't working so I need him to email me.

Re: Some one from the Shamrocks

Is someone thinking of playin this year

G-Rod If your wanting to play Come on out Practices are Tuesday and Thursday 6-8 and saturdays 1-4
Studebaker Park In elkhart

rodich are you thinking about lacing up the cleats for one more year

Well I am need to talk to Mitch about something and he knows what it consist of. The same thing I was gonna talk to Mario about until I found out the Longhorns folded. I don't know if I am planning on playing do to my chaotic schedule. But I do plan on being a back up if needed.

G-Rod, If you want to play show up when you can. I am sure we can use you. Mitches Cell is 1-574-215-4976
Mine is 1-574-361-6101.

Hello Mr. Roddich, you should come watch us practice. I would invite you to come play but I don't know if your man enough, so watching would be nice. (Oh no he didn't.)

hmmmm ok Green Moose. You called im out now lets see what happens. I beleive he is wanting to play but has some other things he has to do. If that is the case GRod come when you can. We will love to have you

Well Green Moose I think you might be the last person to ask if I am man enough. I also have personal situations that keep me from being a full time player. And i don't want to step in and expect to start. But i know teams hurt through out the season and sometimes never have a sub where they need it and thats about the only commitment I can make. And if your gonna spell my last name and try calling me out get my last name right.

Well put G-Rod i think we can live with that committment if you can make some practices would be great.

Dude, I was joking around, relax. I will be the first person to admit that you have put me on my ass more than anyone else. It would be great if you were out with us.