supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
july 12th preseason game

looking for a july 12th game we can travel gotitanpride.com

Re: july 12th preseason game

SHAMROCK SHAMROCK SHAMROCk.....mitch rob matt we need to make this game happen please someone get ahold of him so we can get it poppin

Coach Don How can we Contact you. Put info up I will Have Mitch contact you if we are available

I thought you had a game with the Leyden Lions?

BMUSICK??? U said poppin.. LOL what makes it pop? what you mean lets get this poppin....

Make it happen... =)

Skip

coach carter if the shamrocks want to play us my phone no is 574-532-1771

the lenden lions game moved up to june 28th

Ya lets get the pads poppin haha...hope to see you guys a win to start off 08 will be nice Ben Musick #2......and the rivalry starts

you talk about poppin you talk about playing us my friend all mitch has to do is call us and set this game up my players say bring it and make it your a game you bring because you can take this to the bank we will bring it to you all you have to do is call and set it up but make it soon as we have other offers from teams that realy want a game with us not just talk about it

Instead of talking on a message board, why dont you call Mitch.

just post the Where and When :)

So I can enjoy a good game in retirement....

Its funny cause when you call Mitch.. he dont answer... Specially when he sees it come up Indiana Titans 574-999-9999

Have a good season ;)

Skip

Lol please believe were ready for this game to happen its jus a little communication problem....titans don't schedule someone else because the rock is comin.....

attention Coach don

hey coach i will not be coming to the tuesday practice this week. I went to the doctor and was informed i have a severly bruised collar bone. Hopefully it should be good by thursday. I let you know how everything is feeling

Like I've said all along I agree with Ben 100% Lets make this game happen! Come on mitch lets have this scheduled by the end of the week. And please believe that we our bringin our " A" game. Are you sure that you can handle it though???

Coach Don,

We (Hardin Co) are looking for a 7/12 game I will give you a call today or contact me at shaun.boykins@hardincountywolverines.com or
270-304-8516.

Shaun Boykins
Director of Scheduling