supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL playas 2 watch 4

I'm telling ya all right now, you better watch for Gross of the mustangs, he's number 36. his routes look good, you know he's got good hands, he's dangerours!

Re: IFL playas 2 watch 4

someone is on a bengals kick

Oh my this is too funny! Gross u better be locking your doors and windows at night cuz u have a stalkerish fan!

Ok, so Gross is mediocre at best. He has average hands and moderate speed. I mean I'm a 240 lb linebacker and still outrun him and have better hands. If you ask me I would say watch out for Tom Martinez... that dude has one hell of a leg... I mean when his hammy isnt pulled or when his biker shorts havnt ridden up... jk.... but seriously

hahaha, ramsey, you are a funny one, you couldn't outrun me last year before you gained all that weight. and you are just jealous of tom, because they wouldn't let you punt until he quit, because he could tackle better than you, lol

"JJ" Or Jimmy Johnson, this is his last year. He will be on a true mission.. Watch out folks..

the generals are coming #5 now will have bobby back at his normal position fullback so watch jessie run run run run and oh yall run and dont forget about engleking

The new and inproved JJ is starting his A.I.T. Not long now, He has a true upside this year.

JJ,JJ,JJ,JJ,JJ,JJ,JJ-The True Linebacker for the Generals.

I saw a kid #80 for the Miami Warriors play..i think his name is Sevion. Kid is lookin really good at wide out. From the games that I have watched over the past years in the IFL, no one has anything for him!

yeah Sevion is pretty good he was a shutdown CB for us last year.

Brandon wilson (RB) and Ben Musick (WR) on offense and tracy sheppard (CB) and chaz waford (DB) on defense for the shamrock

watch out for a couple of the mustangs new guys this year i have seen those guys play. no names needed.

i have to give props to my boy ben burnside of the miami valley warriors. he does big things at the DE position. he'll hit the speed rush and all tackles can do is chase him to the QB. also sevion. his speed is killer and yes he was a lock down CB for the DCW last year. also the QB from the Stangs and the dtackle, i forget his number but my u bar on my facemask always got tangled in his (i'm like 5-9 he's probably well over 6ft). my neck always hurt after that game.

Bla, Bla, Bla, Hit the Gym Sucka's
Frazier 72

#5 of the Generals, All I have to say about that..

GARBAGE...5

Does this league have a preseason poll, preseason all league team, all-star game? I'm coming from a different league(Central Football League) & joining the Cutters. Just curious on how this league works.

Not that all that preseason talk matters anyways, I'm just curious on the structure & marketing of the league. Do any teams participate in the National Playoff brackets? I'm coming from the Central Football League & 3X Champs Joplin Crusaders & hoping the IFL is above par when it comes to Semi Pro Football.

Your coachs should be able to answer those questions for you.

there is a halfback that plays for the wranglers, his name is sullivan, i think he was #5, he is the one back that stuck out the most in my mind last season.

i agree playing DE he was really the hardest RB to tackle one on one that i can remember. generals #6 really tough also

If anyone hasnt noticed the real key players and the good players, leave their marks in between the lines. Not in a chat room.

"Football Games are won on the Field Not in the GoT Damn Score Box, You learned that when you had gum in your braces"

Coach Tony Da'Motto, ANY GIVEN SUNDAY

LB's for the Cutters are serious!

Ur gonna laugh probably but the new kicker for the Cutters--Westell, has an absolute rocket for a leg. 1st Team All State kicker in high school 6 years ago with no rust at all it looks.

Yeah, Dont sleep on the Pac Attack(sevion) He has some skills!!! Even though he has a past as a Muncie South REBEL...lol I'd trust him to be on that lonely island... and that is hard for me to say because i don't trust too many with that... Good luck to my boy Pac and everybody else in the IFL!!!

J. Adams#33

u can take #5 from the wranglers off your list of who to watch for he broke his ankle last wek in our win over the stark co. thunder in the first half...the doctors said it has been broke for three years and this just finished off....so with this said hopefully everyone else has been injury free

P.S. he may be back for playoffs!!!!

Watch out for this offensive linemen on the Generals. They call him Evil or something. He is over 6'0", and 300lbs plus.

ive seen the wranglers play twice now and i say watch out for there o-line there big and nasty!!

A yall betta watch out 4 the whole Blazers receiving core cuz we sick number 1 Mike Brown number 2 Billy Back number 26 Tone n Big Hop! We got this league on lock....N that defense bottom line sick

#7 for the cutters, we just played that guy this past weekend, whoa, that man is fast....good luck to the opposing teams that still has to face that guy.

Not sure if I still can say this but the Cutter RB's & #7 are definetly some players to watch. But I heard not all the RB's were at the game this past week.

blazer #1 you better stay of this message board lol.

Man the generals have alot of good players in there back field there quarterback number nine he is tall and athletic the man can flat out play he can throw the football and he can also scramble so i would watch out for him. There running backs #5 is a stud he really runs hard and is very agile. Number 44 is big and fast and he is there bruiser but he is agile too. at reciever #21 had a few good catches and one long touchdown #3 was very solid he ran good routes just didnt see the ball alot but he played well against us the year before. It seems like they like to move #7 around alot he was playing in the slot and on the outside when they went with two-backs i can say he is a mismatch in the slot and he can flat out fly and runs crisps routes had some nice grabs. On defense they bring it with alot of blitzing there linebacker are very aggressive and they tackle well there corners are solid to but the player that stood out the most to me was #11 i mean he is a player he had a sick puntreturn where he broke some tackles and took in for six and it seemed like he was all over the field. He is there best player he doesnt belong in semi pro thats for sure.

players to look out for numbers 10 84 and 80 of the classic city crush team..... two tall fast wrs and a "killa" for a slot i mean come on?? we gotta have the best recievers in the leauge.... im mean really if i was a coach id tell my qb drop 5-7yrds and let that pigskin go.....no need to look jus toss it up there.......seriously all i can say is damn imagine T.O. ocho cinco, and randy moss all playin on the same team.... beside the attitudes and callin for the ball thats a hell of a receiver core if you ask me those are the ppl you should be watchin out for....
good luck and GOD bless to everyone in the league!!!

IF U WANNA TALK ABOUT A WR CORPS I WOULDN'T WANNA FACE LETS TALK BOUT THE CRUSH" 2 NOT 4 NOT IN ROTATION 2 OUTSTANDING WR PLUS RETURN MEN. THEY BOTH AVERAGE 30 TO 40 YRDS A RETURN U MIGHT AS WELL KICK IT SHORT OR KICK IT OUT OF BOUNDS BECAUSE ITS GETTING TO THE 40 OR TO THE HOUSE NO MATTER WHAT DIRECTION U KICK IT. YUP NUMBER 80 AND 84 WOW. ONE SIDE U GOT CRISP ROUTES EXCEPTIONAL SPEED AND GREAT HANDS. AND ON THE OTHER SIDE U GOT SPEED JUMPIN ABILITY GREAT HANDS AND MOVES AFTER THE CATCH. AND WITH THE ARM AND MOBILITY OF THE CRUSH QB PLS WATCH OUT FOR THEM OR ITS GOIN TO BE 6 EVERYTIME. I WOULDN'T WANT NO OTHER WR IN THE IFL ON MY TEAM. LOL GLAD IM NOT A DB THAT'S FOR SURE.
killacrush10

FIRST LET ME SAY I PLAY FOR THE CRUSH BUT I LIKE AND RESPECT THE MUSTANGS. LAST YR AFTER WE PLAYED TALK SMACK ON THE FIELD I WENT TO TIME OUT A BAR AND MET A COUPLE PLAYERS ND WE HAD A DRINK AND JUST TALKED SMACK ALL DAY THANKS GUYS. SECONDLY ME AND AOOTHER PLAYER WENT AND WATCHED THEY GAME AGAINST THE CUTTERS AND THEY OWNER ACKNOWLEDGED US. OK NOW LETS TALK BUSINESS I SEEN THE GAME BETWEEN STANGS AND THE CUTTERS AND SORRY TO SAY WHOEVER PLAYS THE STANGS WATCH OUT FOR #6 THE DE HE WAS ALL ON THE QB EVER DOWN. IDK IF HE FAST OR STRONG ALL I KNOW IS HE WAS IN THE QB FACE AT THE HIKE FOR THE ENTIRE GAME SO YES #6 FOR THE STANGS QBs WATCH UT BACKS
killacrush10

Hello to all i really never talk on here but i look at post a couple times a week for entertainment. I really have to take my hat off to #7 cutters he is the best receiver in the IFL hands down. Watch out for him they use him well. I would like to give props to a couple guys on my team on my team but so many people abuse that I am not going to even start. LOL Good luck to all this season! It looks as if this is going to be a very entertaining an interesting season. I am Glade to be back!

#51 Holla

JJ stats are off the hook... He is playin his ass off..