supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Year off

Hello to everyone out in Supaland. I have already informed Hoss knowing that he deliver the message to the rest of the Crush, but for everyone else I am letting you know that I have to take the year off. My 1 month old daughter had to have another surgery yesterday in which she had to have a trache installed so that she can breathe easier. This is only temporary and could be out anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 years. We were hoping not to have to go this route, because it is quite a shock to see this thing coming out of your daughter's throat. We were upset at first, but we know that God never gives us anything we can't handle. He knew that nobody could love and take care of this little angel as well as my wife and I do and will. So it is due to this increased responsibility that I am taking this year off. I will miss all of you this year, but I will be working out and still kicking so watch out in 09. Good luck to everyone this year and God Bless you, your family and friends.
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

Re: Year off

Thoughts and Prayers.....

Family First....

I hope everything goes good for you and your daughter. Hopefully you will get back out there playing as soon as your homefront is good again. Family first man.

well take care of that lil gurl i have one 7 they grow up fast so take the time to bond with here

I pray that her health gets better.

Family first our thoughts and prayers are with you

Solomon Allen
Reciver/Saftey
Miami County Vikings