supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
IFL Schedule

ok seriously the schedule sucks. I just figured the IFL
wasn't dumb enough to keep the same schedule but i was wrong. The way maloy ran things is lookin pretty good right now. Come on when you have teams taking three weeks off between games somethin has to be done. The League and its leaders have Failed bad on this one

Re: IFL Schedule

Go out and find a couple of games to fill your schedule like everyone else has to.... Instead of complaining about it on a message board, ya think?

Typical Rock type of player complaining, moaning and groaning. The Rock might need 3 weeks to heal after getting it handed to you in the IFL.

Thats not the point. That isnt always a feasable option with most team being in league play already.

Your team has a say in what goes on. Suck it up and play ball!! I guess the IFL better start sending out accomodation forms to each and every player. Sounds like a shit stirrer (notice Maloy comment). If only the league were turned over to know it alls' like this.

i think i have good reasoning for complaining and the Rock what is that about my thing is if we are only playing 8 games why is there a 12 week season does that make any sense to anyone

Oh and Krentz i don't consider myself to be a no it all but my team has a vote and they voted for a new schedule and for the suck it up and play, uh we pay money to play and each team pays the league so why can't the league make a LEAGUE season more reasonable for everybody

Oh and isn't this forum for stuff like this for people involved in the semi pro world to speak there mind

Oh and Krentz what team do you play for so i can look forward to the graceful meeting between the two of us

Hey Shrock,

I think the guy who made the Rock comment thought you were playing for the Shamrock. Guess he doesn't know who you are? Don't let anyone get to you my brother, you have every right to voice your opinion. The league has decide what was best for the majority, its is unfortunate that it has to be this way. All we can do is salvage this year & get the most out of it.

Good luck to you & the Mustangs. It sure is going to different being on the other side of the feild from you. I almost want to put the pads back on again, starting to get that itch...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3
Co-Owner

go MFL who had it right from the beginning.

thanks mitch

It would make a lot more sense to shorten the season due to the lack of team participation. Why draw it out longer than it already is going to be thats a lot more money, practices, and time away from players families. Why not adjust it it would make for a more competative season. Just a thought. I think the league should give the thought strong consideration and take votes from the players.

i agree with you shrock, it makes no sense for a team to have 3 weeks off without a game, because of other teams dropping out.

I know everyone has their opinion...the fact of the matter is, the league voted and majority wins. I would have liked to see the schedule set up differently, but some teams already had their bye weeks scheduled out........which could lead to another discussion.

Bottom line is, we have a football schedule that will now take us through most of October, I just hope I have enough gas $$ saved up to get me to our away games and back.

See ya'll on the field.

Amen Hoss!