supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
loss in family

to my new team mates and my old teammates i havent been in practice all week my cousin was coming home from irag to be here for his wife her grandmother passed away.. well while driving to the funeral location they where hit by a drunk driver killed my cousin his wife and ther 3 lil gurls. so it really took us all by shock. as some of you know i was in irag and was shot and also flipped in a tank so just making with out anything is a feet itself. i just cant believe he was killed here by some guy who didnt have the sense to call a cab.. well i will be at practice wed...thanks steveo

Re: loss in family

Man, sorry to hear about your losses!

I wanted to let you know that I am praying for you and your family. Maybe you can find some peace in knowing that you have 5 beautiful souls being your Guardian Angels. God Bless you and your family!
Brian Clawson
Kicker/Punter
Classic City Crush
WWJD

Sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

damn man im sorry for your loss bro!! We dont have to be on the same team to work out so hit me up. Im still hittin the weight like an animal between 1a.m. -2a.m. Maybe we can do some extra rehab on your leg. Peace and God bless!!