supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
comments on the former broncos players and New team to the IFL "Indiana Cutters"

Okay first and foremost i have had a lot on my mind about the recent situation wit the Former Bronco players who were suppose to be playing for the generals. Well guess what there not playing with us no more rumor has it that they are going to the "almighty" crown us now Indiana Cutters. Well this is what i got to say you guys come into our practices we accept you guys despite our past rivalries and you shit on us you punks have no loyalty and that goes towards everyone of you from Ingleking to Bobby Burton, Eric and who ever else that was suppose to be playn for the Generals. So go ahead and go to the Cutters we dont need you or want you dont we will see you when its time to play the game. And as for the Cutters people are already crowning you guys champs and we havent played a down of football i think that some bull shyt. Im tired hearing about who you guys have on your team and how you guys are just going to come into the IFL from your league last year and just go undeafeated not going to happen cant see it. You guys may have some talent but so do we. And so do the other teams and the league so dont think that we just gona lie down cause no one in this league will lie down to you guys. I guess you will find out when you line up this season. Man i feel so much better to get this off my chest. See you in the trenches where the game is played

Re: comments on the former broncos players and New team to the IFL "Indiana Cutters"

Dang, tell us how you really feel "John."

Re: comments on the former broncos players and New team to the IFL "Indiana Cutters"

Kurt + Burton ..(Any other SCB's).......I dunno John........ Ima smoke on this black n mild.... Sit back and lmao.... wahhhh...wahhhh...wahhh .....heard tha dollar store iz runnin a special on tissues...lolololol....if this "rumor" holds tru... dayum...dayum...dayum....

4 real though.....hey John..... u said it right....strap em up...play football....er'one comes ta play....put ya mouthpiece n....don't hide behind "john doe"...tell em who you are...tell em not to run yur way...tell em yur gunna "truck stick" em...lmao.... own up...this iz football...it can b competitve at times....some of these guys take it seriously....some even feed on posts like yours and mine... Have fun ...make the most outa your opportunities....Gunna b a good game regardless of where the "playmakers" are..... Generals vs. Cutters....tell me when and where.... I promise... I'll be there... Even when the SCB's where a "powerhouse"... The Generals always brought it...Mad respect for em... Lotsa hype round tha Cutters.... as a former SCB / fan of the game.... Can't wait for tha season ta start....can't wait 2 see this game....good luck to er'one in the IFL.....best damn league in tha nation !!!!!!

JD,
First of all not all of us are playing in Bloomington. I know that Steve is still with you and I am not playing at all. Be pissed all you want, I was when I heard, but really it is just a game. There is no reason to let it rule you. Play the game and have fun, it won't be around forever.
Foga

WOW........I dont think i have ever heard such anger from a John Doe....or as its really termed my the police, a NO NAMED PERSON......not one person from the Cutters has deemed themselves to be the league champions with or without any new players that we have or will recieve, normally we stay off of these boards out of respect for the league and because our coaches have asked us not to get on here starting a bunch of shit that cant be handled on the computer anyway....you sound really upset about not getting certain guys and thats fine, but as a team captain im goin to stick up for any of my teammates and ask that if you are that touched about whatever how about you save all that energy for the field or atleast man up and put you name out there so everybody can see it instead of hiding like you dont wanna be found

Well, Well, Well....

We have seen how calling out players from the "Broncnadoes" has worked in the past. This is more of the same. This is not the draft. It is free agency except money is not the currency. Guys from a successful team are looking for more of the same. They can try any number of teams and select who fits them best. Attending a practice does not make them a part of your team. Calling them out on the other hand, may not be the wisest of choices. If they were on the fence before, now you have single handedly put them on the other side.

Thanks for firing up some good ball players and hiding behind an anonymous post. Way to go.... This will get interesting!!!!

Late,

The Guru aka KickingGuru

aka... Josh White Place Kicker/Punter

PS.. You did just get called out by a kicker... Have fun with that one..

You're a fruit!

I think what "John" is pissed about is that this is at least the second season in a row that this has happened. The past two seasons a few Broncos have come over for a few practices and then left to go back to their regular team or a team that they seemingly wanted to be apart of in the first place.
So... i can see where "John" is coming from but at the same time I don't give a rats a$$. As a few of you guys said, they do have the option to search for what team they wanna be apart of. More importantly, just have fun and play while you can.

Later

That makes perfect sense.

Just curious to know if the Guru has found a home for that leg yet?

Hey John Doe - welcome to semi pro football. Teams and players come and go over the years it just happens. Players are not some form of property owned by one team and forbidden to play for another. That's just how it is. Good luck to all the guys playing in the IFL this year - it's going to be a dog fight!

I think its cool that in this league the teams are close enough that you can play somewhere else i have a lot of fun playing against former teammates and such. and the whole off season FREE AGENT thing is kinda cool. just my thoughts

well john doe dont hate on all of us i made a commitment to the generals and im sticking by that if for somereason you dont want me then please let me know wed.. as far as bobby kut big al erick dan rodney there good guys its just wasnt meant to be a general so leave it at that.. i respect all teams in ifl so we as well as everyone one else has there work cut out..of i hope you know how to tackle calling bobby out like that well ya seen what bobby looks like its just not good.. there i said my peace if ya still want me im ther ask anyone foga im a stand up guy.. ill have your back i just want to play football

JJ, knows how to tackle...Bobby best remember he's been hit by a few Generals over the past..

Kill'em All,
Gen. Patton
3rd Armour Division

nobody cares.... broncos are with the cutters now... rodney kirk chris and all the other broncos players that came to the cutters.. we are all happy that your someone where you guys feel more comfortable at... it is was it is... lets just have a great season, and see who makes it to the top...

Ain't nobody... I say AIN'T NOBODY truly commited to anybody until they pull that old leather flip-flap outta their back pocket and lay down some cash money.

Until that, I say until that time comes, they ain't commited to anybody.

I heard that at least one of the fore mentioned players did pay his money. So what does that mean, is that not a commitment?

WHO GIVES A FUCK?!! play the game nobody gives a shit where you used to play! FUCK the bronco/tornado gypsies! those guys have jumped from team to team no loyalty just looking to go where the gettin is good! FUCK EM! truth is the team that plays best together and has the right chemistry will be the champs, anybody can get smacked in the mouth so shut up already! FUCK EM!

LMAO..........Chokin on me black n mild smoke....Ya'll need ta let it ride....( Didn't Gen Patton get "TRUCK STICKED" back '45....by a 2/12 ton truck ??? ).......Hey Mr. Rofone....ur walkn on thin ice...literally and figuratively....watch what u say !!!

who is this colt 45 guy i hope its not mr. rob harman

dont tell me where i'm walking i know the way. nobody cares what you smoke it doesn't make you cool neither does your half ass attempt at typing in ebonics!

Welcome to the new INDIANA CUTTERS

First off I would like to say welcome to the Cutters Family former Broncos, Dragons, Blitz and any other members for other teams that we may have picked up over the last few days.
I dont really like all of this craziness that is going on right now for the simple fact is Chris, Dan, Bobby, Kurt, Al, Harv, Bruce, Wayne, and some other guys that were quote unquote FREE AGENTS are now apart of the Indiana Cutters. I have never heard so much bickering and crying by so called grown men all because someone didnt feel that it was in their best interest to be apart of something that YOU feel is the place or the thing to be apart of. For whatever reason these men decided to be apart of the Cutter family. Now, why is that? Shit im not sure, it could be that they want to win, it could be that they like the way we do things, it could be that its a better system for them, shit it could be cause they like our colors better, shit i dont know, but the bottom line is they thought that this team was better suited for them. Its so funny that they have never seen us play before, but they decided to come to our team over a team that they knew and had seen. So maybe you guys should take a look at what you are offering these guys, and i dont mean money cause that sure isnt it, and its not a championship because we dont have that either. The first words that I spoke to Bobby went like this....Man i've seen you play and i've heard alot about you, its shitty that your old team folded cause i was looking forward to hitting you in the game, but i guess i just have to settle for practice.......I dont know what they saw to make them want to be here but they are here now, and for them I will be fighting for every yard and picking up any battle that some of you internet tough guys have to offer....
Lets play this game that was made for kids but yet as men we are being blessed to still be able to play....

Couldn't have said it better !!!!

Oh yeah.....lol... What up Bruce...?

Good looking Colt, I just want the season to be fun like its meant to be, i mean how manly do you have to be to call a man a bitch on the internet...Tell Kurt or Bobby fuck em while they are standing next to you if thats the way you really feel....lets just play ball, the season is almost here and I believe that it's going to be the best one so far

Here is a idea, be a real man and dont even reply to this and let the thread die!

Mr Moore's Got the Right Idea.

Get ahold of yourselves.

I came to the Cutters for a bunch of reasons and it aint nobodies concern but I will give you some of them.
#1 Gas is 4.00 a gallon and the Cutters travel to their games on charter bus ( a very nice bus at that) and IT IS FREE FOR THE PLAYERS!!!!!!!!
#2 I love their unifoms and colors they are Colts unifoms just different colors and by Colts I mean top quality and they provide me with a unifomr I don't have to buy it.
#3 They got 20 cheerleaders who are simply put HOT!!!!
#4 They have a band at their games.
#5 Their coach is a maniac gets crazy at times can anybody say Woody Hayes
#6 They have around 800 to 1000 fans at their home game and bring a couple hundred with them on the road (who doesn't like big crowds isn't that part of the fun actually playing in front of fans)
#7 Their coach has a fireworks guy at all home games lighting up the sky
#8 Yes they have talent and they have great coaching they got their s*it TOGETher
#9 They are governed by a board of directors not just one voice.
#10 They got game film from last year on everyone that I will be lining up against. That took some work and dealing.
#11 and last but not least their fight song is the NOTRE DAME FIGHT SONG. I'm going to have goose bumps on me and tears in my eyes when I run out on the field on July the 19th. Now if you want to know why some people choose this organization over another one I just gave you eleven great reasons. I agree with DreKey the game isn't played on this board it is played on the field. July will be here before we know it and the coaching staff and the board have been working since january to make sure this team is ready to roll and it is no secret they only have one goal in mind. So lets stop all the foul mouthed talking and use that energy to get ready to play some football. Come back in October and see who is still standing.If you want to be the best you have to start with a plan and people who are committed to carrying that out and I feel that Coach Allen and Coach Slinkard have planned all winter and they are ready to bring it and I for one am very proud to be a part of it and I thank them publicly for bringing semi-pro football to Bloomington Indiana.

We should all quit and join the Cutters! Sorry but I don't need cheerleaders or a band playing to play the game I love. All that's nice but I didn't join the circus, I joined a football team! The IFL should just go ahead and hand the cutters the trophy, sounds like they've got everything else. None of your 11 little items mean jack once the ball is snapped chump!

So much anger, and for what, because a guy gave HIS reasons for joining our team.....Wow, so because our coaches want to make being apart as enjoyable for the FANS as it is for us players makes our team a circus
! Some of you guys sound jealous and for what? We have not played one down in this league, but yet we are one of the most talked about teams on this board. Lets see last yr the big deal was our PA guy, this yr the knock on us already is we provide cheerleaders, fireworks, charter buses, oh oh and dont let me forget we picked up some talented players that happened to be free to play wherever they felt most comfortable. I mean these things are all very very negative things......Let me guess, next it's going to be "The Cutters having a scrimmage with the Tornado's and the Mustangs and you know they are in a so called higher league, so you know they are only using the IFL as a stepping stone". Some of you need to grow up. This is football. The people that have come to us came out of their own free will and they came because of the positive things that they have heard and or seen from or about us. Please can we let this thread end because it's like beating a dead horse.

I'm glad you put that you are "MVP" and also "Defensive Captain" in your moniker, I almost thought you were just a regular Cutter. Thanks for clarifying that for everyone!

I would like to announce that our team, the Circle City Circus has the following positions open:

Clown Car: 20 good clowns needed!
Ring Announcer: This guy needs to be a trouble maker and start shit with people in the crowd!
Trapeeze Artist: Must be able to work on a goal post!
Sword Swallower: No Earl, swords!
Hot Dog Handler: Earl?

Please reply to: circlecitycircus@yahoo.com

Thanks for your time, good luck to everybody this year!

Supa may have to lock this thread!

horney the clown i hope to get to meet some day im laughing so hard i just got in trouble at work.. hey i wanna drive the clown car is this possable.. is there a contract i want the oppurtunity to perform at other circuses if the chance arrives but that shit was HILARIOUSSSSSS!!!!!!!

Thanks Steve-o, glad I could add a little happiness to your day, that's my job you know.

Your friend,
Horney

horney you never answered my questions can i DRIVE THE CLOWN car i need to know oppurtunities are a knocking bozo show has called jerry has a show coming up... let meknow asap

Steve-o

What are your qualifications? Did you attend clown college? Ever worked a rodeo? Do you carry your own horn? Is your nose red or orange? Is your painted-on mouth happy or sad? Are you comfortable with 19 passengers?

Thanks,
Horney

yes i have qualifications i ride in the rodeo often i love big gurls lol one got stuck in a tracter tire once great fun... so yes i just want to drive the car.. i would be honered if that could happenn hell ill do it 4 free.. get back at me

hey cutters, i respect what you guys are doing for your team and the fans. i think that was 11 good reasons, but knowing the talent that you guys picked up from the broncos, and with the talent that you guys still had from last year, you guys would play without those 11 things. much respect to what you guys are trying to accomplish, and can't wait to play you guys in week 2.

ok guys honestly when this post started it got out of control in a hurry! and i can understand the generals frustation with what happen, but this is semi pro noone is held upon a contract, just someones word. i'm not someone to judge anyone, but i feel when i man gives his word he stand by it. i dont know what was said by the "so called" committed players from the broncos. but if they all didnt give their word of playin with the generals you can't blame them. if only 2-3 out of the 10 give their word you can't depend on those 2-3 they will follow their buddies. i have seen it enough. everyone knows you stay stronger as a group rather than alone. simple team aspect. all i can say is LIFE SUCKS GET A HELMET!!!!!

Gross, I've heard alot about you and I have much respect for you and your team even though I have never seen you guys play other than the clips that you have on your site....yeah i do my homework....
The situation is as such, we did not and do not know what our new teammates said, told, verbalized or agreed upon with the Generals, hell we didnt ask what they said. What we did ask is, have you paid your money, have you signed anything stating that you were playing for them; and when all of those were answered with a no we extended an invitation to them to join us in ONE off season work out and ONE team meating. That was it we didnt ask them to join our team we didnt ask them or tell them to pay their 40 dollars, we didnt, we didnt say any of that. For whatever reason after they attended that one workout with the team THEY decided to attend a team meeting, now midway through the team meeting one of our coaches was addressing them as Bronco's and free agents with alot of experience, but before he could finish what he was saying the "Bronco's" stopped him and said we are Cutters along with everybody else in this room so you can stop saying Bronco's.....thats how it went. Now, we did pick up a player that was planning to play for the Generals and had paid his money, but after the other guys left the GENERALS didnt want him anymore...now i dont know the whole story so im not gonna say just what happened, but im told that he had no intentions on ever playing for us, he just wanted to play ball. Now let me clear that statment up, some of the Generals Players didnt want him around since the other players left. Gross you are right though, every member on our team would play this game without those 11 reasons that were given above, but why is it that some ppl on here make what our coaches and owners try to do for us out to be a negative thing? Thats silly, that like me making negative comments about you Gross because your PARENTS spend money on you so that you will look nice. We want to bring a family feeling to everything that we do....hell as a grown man i really dont care about fire works, but we have players that have kids and they love a good 5dollar fire work show. I get on here to read and check the pulse of things, when I post on here its only to stick up for my team, I put my titles and creds with my name so that ppl know who I am and so they will know that I have cred with my TEAM. How do you respect the post or word of someone that is unwilling to show how they are? Bottom line is this guys, the Indiana Cutters are coming for the Generals, Mustangs, Blazers, Warrior, so on and so forth, no differently than all the teams coming for us and any other team that they play. Go luck to every player that straps on those pads.....

drekey, i agree with you 100 percent, i have 2 young girls that come to the games with my wife. i am sure that if we had fireworks, my girls would love that way more than the game itself, lol. anyway, much respect to you and your team, i also have never seen you guys play, i have just heard alot, so i am looking forward to playing you guys. good luck to all in the ifl, not long before the games start.