supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who wants to get paid for their football time

Hello,

My name is Aaron Sauter and I am the head football coach at Northwest H.S. in Indianapolis. After years of playing football including semi-pro (AC Xplosion, HC Bulldogs, FW Flyers, AC Patriots) I am getting the opportunity to make my living in football. I would like to offer that opportunties to other semi pro football players.

I am in need of 3 assistant football coaches who are willing to make the commitment and sacrifice to build a championship program. We are currently involved in summer training and I am using this as a testing grounds for assistant coaches. Right now I am predicting 3 Paid coaching positions that I want to fill with high quality people. You must be disciplined, committed to being the best, and you must care for the success of urban youth.

I you are serious about a paid coaching opportunity call me at 260-804-2697 and we will set up an interview. You will need to be from the Indianapolis Area. Thanks and have a great day!

Coach Sauter
Northwest H.S. HC

Re: Who wants to get paid for their football time

Coach Sauter is a great leader and a guy that any man who loves the game of football would want to go to battle with on the football field. He will turn Northwest into a championship team. Hope to see a few guys step up and help out.

Re: Who wants to get paid for their football time

Coach....
Best of luck......

I have been coaching HS for 6 years now....
Head JV Coach and Asst. Varsity.
Coaching HS has been one of the best things that has every happend too me....its such a blessing.

Plus...its always nice to get that check in the late fall...last 2 checks went to help pay my way to Flordia for the Bowl games that I played in with the Thunder...
Since I'm retired from playing, this years check will be...........Ah Who Knows...

Good luck Coach...wish you the best this year...