supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
quit talking the smack

generals generals generals.. i am somewhat tick off at you guys.. i paid my money for 2 different teams this year.. i was a scb and i did come to you guys.. im no longer a stud but still a deceit ball player.. you call us bitches and linked kurt bobby al and all those guys into one group i was going to stay but nooo i was called a punk a bitch etc.. i even got calls at my house by two different generals players who by the way called private if ya wanna be a telephone tuff guy fine at least leave a number.. i didnt know any of you guys from adam but you had to throw me under the bus... i could have helped you guys this year.. but hey you got your 200.oo bucks out of me. so whatever i guess ill play next year unless the cutters once me...

Re: quit talking the smack

200.00 bucks you got to be kidding and what do you get for 200 bucks oh by the way I just paid my Cutters fee on wednesday night a mere 40 was all it was and that includes everything. sounds like someone is doing a stroke job

Listen, you can here the WAHHHHMBULANCE coming! Wow dude, you should have stuck around and tried to graduate! They "once" you? LMAO!

_ _ _ _ _

come out and play for the fuel the fee is only $50 and we will not call you names.

Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris Michael Morris

On behalf of the GENERALS, and not the couple of idiots who called you, I want to apologize. I KNOW the team and organization as a whole does not feel that way, and I will do everything I can to find out who called you, and deal with them accordingly.

I have worked too hard and too long to let the Generals get a bad reputation, just because of a couple of... If these guys were in fact Generals players, they better hope I don't find out who they are. They will then be FORMER players.

Troy Edwards

i appreciate that troy you have always been a stand up guy.. but sometimes good teams have a few bad apples.. so good luck with the upcoming year

i bet it was that knucklehead jj

i say you get what you had coming to you. so what if the generals charge a 200 player fee, they don't seem to have a problem fielding a team every year and they have solid leadership and respect throughout the midwest. thats the problem with semipro football, theres not a lot of loyalty or comittment with the exception of the coaches and core players. i say if you paid your money and changed your mind about playing for the generals TOUGH SHIT! maybe work on your decision making abilities and quit blaming others for your own stupidity. most teams dont refund players fees, if they did dummys like you would be screwing up teams budgets and plans kinda like the dragons bronchoes and longhorns dicked up the schedule! get over it and go back to your playstation.

To the last person who posted on here. I hope you're not with the Generals. Unless you know the whole story, you shouldn't comment. But, if people only commented on this board about things they KNOW about, there would hardly be anything posted.

troy, im not with the generals but have mad respect for you guys. sorry if my post made you mad im just tired of people who cant make a commitment and stick to it!

That's the thing...this guy made a commitment, and wanted to stick to it. He got crapped on by a couple of idiots, and I don't blame him for his feelings right now.

I agree with the loyalty thing 100%.

well i would post my name i usually do the people who need to know who i am know who i am.. i am a stand up guy but things happened that i didnt nothave controll over.. i spoke to troy and jj this morning i believe they are stand up guys.. i paid my money i made that commitment to the generals and was standing by my decision... so talk all you want i bet and gurantee you you wouldnt bad mouth me if i was standing in front of you.. ive been around the block more than once.. and im not afarid of anyman you dont know me so dont pretend you do... i didnt ask for my money back troy tell them i did ask that i get my jersey.. im gonna give that to my handicapped cousin would you now like to make fun of him... give me a break i wish i could say who called me and made threats and comments its was classless by 2 individuals.. not generals managment or coaches.. i wish the generals luck with there season....

The heck with the Generals. Lets see Troy, you know for a fact that you have players that always post under made up names, just to stir up crap and talk as if they were some awsome player in high school. I am willing to bet you could point out the one that always talks crap. I know I could, and he and the other one aren't worth a bucket of cold piss. So, Instead of lowering my standards and calling people out. Which I would love to do. Go ahead and say "I'll handle it myself" Instead of giving up their names so someone can kick the poop out of them.

Troy, I am sure that You have never crapped on any of the past or present players from the Generals.

In the name of Father, the Son, and the HOLY TROY!
Amen

mr. generals dont poop on people, offensive/defensive captain, team mvp, league mvp, midwest mvp, national mvp, world mvp, im cool,
Man you are really some word smith. Bronchoes, man I have never heard anything like that before. God, this man is funny. Allow me a point of cockiness right now. You could never beat us on the field in the last 3 years so let's reduce it to name calling.
Now allow me to correct the other garbage that you have spouted. The Dragons and Borncos did not mess up the schedule. The OFFICIAL schedule was released after the May league meeting. Both teams folded before the meeting. If you were one of the teams that decided to put a schedule out before the date then that is your fault. The league told everyone not to do that just in case we even voted on it. So once again the premise of your arguement is flawed. When you have corrected your arguement then plaese come back again.
Thank You

"The Rock." homeboy, the only thing you're rockin is your boyfriend's bed...and since I know you're referring to me, let me make this clear..I AM #5 FOR THE GENERALS, I PLAY RB AND RECEIVER, and i never post anonymously...as far as me not bein worth a piss, you obviously didn't ever play against me. I also wouldn't call some dude and talk shit to get him to quit, that's cake. I don't give two fucks and a duck whether or not someone wants to play for us. If they do, cool, if not then good luck wherever else. We'll be just fine without a back-up tight end. I am Generals#5 and I will be playing for the generals this year, anyone who wants some, bring it...

#5, You are AWSOME..Why do you even play at this level?? "YOU" have no clue about my last post numb nuts...I dont care who you are or what you think you are. It had nothing to do with you.. But, Thanks for your input JACK-LEG. I will make sure that I dont play the week we play you..I dont want to get hurt by someone who is as AWSOME as yourself.

NOTICE I.F.L.

Generals #5 is AWSOME..
He says "I'll bring it". What a tube of vagisil??

This just in from ESPN.. Generals have a "BLUE CHIPPER".. #5 has been voted as the "Make A Wish" Player of the Year..

Last post for today..

I would rather have JJ on my team..

LMAO

Hey "Rock"...at least he's man enough to put his identity out there. You get on here and call people out, and crack jokes...that's really easy to do when you hide behind the name of a former wrestler, who doesn't even go by that name anymore.

#5 being good and stating that you are good is two different things...

if you were good others (not your teammates) would be saying these things

...also if you play WR and RB....
you must not be as good as you say. apparently you cant run the ball 20+ a game or get the tough yards when needbe... of maybe they want to protect a SOFT RB so they give you 8 carries then line you up at slot so you can avoid contact...
think about this with out your big head
consider these thoughts...

Again...Good, Bad or Ugly, at least when he talks smack, he puts his name behind it.

This has officially become the stupidest thread of all time. Everyone who reads this thread is stupider for reading it. Who cares if hes good or not just play the game and shut the hell up. Please for the rest of our sakes would the jackasses like the rock just stop posting. You are turning the rest of us retarded with whiney ass babble. And no i am not associated with the generals. I read these posts for the fun of it and after a while the same crap aint fun no more. So next time you feel you need to post the rock do us a favor. Pull your lip over the top of your head and swallow. And thats all i got to say about that.

I just wanted to chime in on the most stupidest thread ever comment. I think this thread is just surviving in an enormous aqua like tank of it's closest relatives. It is a vast horizon out there full of stupid threads. I know, because I have created some of those stupid threads. I feel horrible about it. I feel dirty, like when I used to fantacize about Bell black from days of our lives.Was it wrong to hate Sean Brady because Bell was in love with him....YES. Was it wrong to think that Bo Brady was my biological father...YES, only because I fantacized about Hope Brady, and in some states...thats wrong. I am blood related to the Hatfields. Apparently T-Mobile has found a way for the Hatfields to communicate with the McCoys for free, which has ended the feud. I hope the many mindless stupid thread posters see what I mean from that. Use my debacles for your saving before its too late. Good luck this season to all, watch out for the stangs.....Too many many people sleeping on this team.

yes i started this thread not for insults which again number 5 made it into that but i just wanted to be clear as to why i was not there i came over from the broncos and no im sure i would not have been a back up reguardless of what number 5 stated but anyways i was to come ovber just to play ball. but 2 jackasses on the team called my home and basically said my services where no longer needed. so supa you can now kill the thread...

Gump, You live in a place where you have the right to talk smack and do about what ever you like. So, with that you need to practice your right to not read other peoples post if you think or feel the are not up to your standards. Mostly practice the right to shut the &%$@-up...
Wow, enough Patriotic stuff. The Rock please feel free to chime back in.

Lets make this easy. &^%$ the Generals.

Why so angry Bill??

I have not been on here for several weeks and decided while I enjoy my morning coffee, that I would wander around Supaland. I did not plan to comment anywhere intill I stumbled across this thread.

First off, this "Generals Crapped On Me" character, is once again, an individual hiding behind some fictious name afraid some one might judge his comments based on his true self and reputation. There where several other Broncos' that joined ship and never recieved any "mystery" phone calls threatening them if they came back. Everyone was treated as a General, as a Teammate, with the upmost respect, and I am sure the Broncos' will verify.

I have been with the Hendricks County/Indiana Generals for several years now and have a hard time believing that even one, let alone two, guys would call and threaten a TEAMMATE for wanting to play. I also feel that the Generals have worked hard at the respect that they have earned through the years and should be given the "benefit of the doubt" over an anmonous post. We have steered clear through the years of the off field drama and from being in the spotlight. Just because some Broncos' came to a few practices and moved on to another team doesn't need to make us the bad guys or the focal point of the season.

I ask myself why would we (Generals) randomly pick ONE, out of the dozen or so Broncos' that came and joined, to call and harass? It sounds like to me that the individual (Generals Crapped On Me) has dedicated himself to his teammates financial twice, and his upset they have moved on once again. I (Generals#56) honestly feel by placing the blame on the Generals' for not being able to return is/was an attempt to redeem the $200.00 players fees, inwhich I do NOT blame you for doing so.

Speaking of $200.00 player fees, I would love to touch note on that. When a player dedicates $200 bucks to a team, he will also dedicate himself to the team as well. I honestly feel that is why we have 30+ players at practices because everyone wants to "Get Their Moneys Worth". Your $200 bucks also gets you structure and stability. The team consist of a board of members consisting of coaches, players, and noncoaches and nonplayers. Your $200 bucks gets you probably the best quality uniform in the league, sewn on letters and includes belt and socks. (please note I said best quality, NOT best looking, I am not a big red, white and blue fan) Last, but definitly not least, your $200 bucks gives you two recruitement meetings, a combine, 60+ funfilled ORGANIZED practices, some practices and 7 on 7's in the RCA Dome, a controlled scrimmage, a jamboree, 8 regular season games with a possibilty of one regular season game in Lucas Oil Stadium, Atleast one play-off game, and opportunities to play in the IFL Bowl and IFL All-Star game. Not to mention the friendships that are made and to play the game we all love, all this for $200 bucks. Sounds pretty cheap to me! Excluding everything else, just take the Jamboree, 8 regular season games, and one play-off game, it equals just $20.00 a game. Just $20.00 for officials, yard markers, annoucers, for 48 minutes of hard hitt'n football! Sometimes we even have fans!

And to Generals Crapped On Me, if you would like to remain a General, get your $200 bucks worth, I will welcome you with open arms and personally guarantee you will get treated with the same respect as the rest of the team and have the same opportunity to play as anyone else.

I also wish the Bronadoeralsutters the best of luck! LMAO I had to do it!

Generals#56

Blah, Blah, Blah.

First off I find the first message written by generals crapped... hilarious due to their lack of intelligence. Use Word to assist you or learn 8th grade English! It's like reading the IndyStar comments!

Nowadays you have to think long and hard about spending $5 or $200 especially when you're "committing" yourself to something like a "team." Having people supposedly call you and "harassing" you suggesting you quit is also ignorant on their behalf, but as an outsider looking in, I can only speculate, which is not a good thing. Speculating also causes teams to fail by wasting time on something that is stupid and just hearsay that undermines the overall success of an organization.

As someone who wanted to play for the Generals this year, but couldn't due to monetary issues, I find that the recent shift in the IFL as a sign of the times. It shows that teams who folded did not have a structure conducive to success, which also shows how a minority of those players from folded teams, made the folded organization unsuccessful and are continuing to do so now in different, "more successful," organizations. Regardless, there are always going to be some players who can make something out of nothing and contribute to a team's success on and off the field. From what I saw earlier this year, the Generals appear to be an organization that is well fielded and leveled in their approach to having success on and off the field.

It's also a thing to keep in mind that if you join a team that has been working together since March, in May or June, your likelihood of accomplishing something will be harder than if you committed yourself earlier in the season. I think it would be shitty to come on board now when you're unfamiliar with their plan when some have been going through hell to get it down just because your team folded or you just wanted to play now.

So yeah, be responsible. If you're going to shell out any kind of money don't think of it as just you because you should have before you shelled it out; think of your team and how you can make something rather than being an idiot hiding behind a computer who wants to vent over your crappy situation. Go out , play, and shut up.

troy jj cup i didnt post blah blah i told you what was on my mind its adead issue... i have nothing bad to say about the generals... commitment to a team is unquestioned i like to pay my player fees up front so i did twice.. i didnt ask for my money back i did however ask that i get my jersey thats it.. maybe it was someone being stupid and claimed to be generals players i dunno.. i wouldnt be able to tell for sure.. as far as spelling goes i was pissed when i first wrote the dam thing. so any other comments questions concerns??? i wished the generals good luck this year i wish nothing bad on them so again generals good luck this year you guys will do well...

Cupp, you need to work on you game rather than write up dumb ass post.

ya 56 is in no way a team spokesperson nor does he know $hit about our chances about using lucas for a game this year, this is not even supposed to be discussed outside team meetings (way to go dummy!). were talking about a guy here that cant even make it through an entire practice without claiming something hurts haha. jjs right stay off the message board and work on your game, maybe try working out instead of eatin pork rinds all the time then those tiny injuries wont swell up and make you cry when its time to WORK!

I think cupp needs one of those, 75 ounce big gulps every practice, along with pork rinds. Then maybe he would play better. Oh wait no probably not.