supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Miami Valley Warriors

Im not meaning this to sound disrespectful or a rant and rave post but why are the warriors number one on the preseason poll and why is everyone placing them at the top already...they've played 2 games They lost to the team that lima warriors jus blewout and they could barely score points against the falcons....I don't see how there #1 with a loss already and a non impressive win...

Re: Miami Valley Warriors

I agree! These pre-season polls mean absolutely nothing and are done in fun, but usually lead to nothing but arguements and hurt feelings. Right now we are not a championship caliber football team, but hope to improve as the season approaches. I would think with all the hype surrounding the Cutters and their offseason additions, they would be ranked # 1. But who cares, we can be ranked #20 as long as at the end of the season we are competitive and have some say in the outcome of the league, I will be happy.

Amen!

I like your style....to be honest the preseason polls are just that....preseason...yes we have had some great additions to our team but we are not in championship form as of yet....lets remember somethin here guys, superstars win individual things, championships are won by the best teams...The Cutters will never overlook any team that we play nor will we ever simply believe the hype that some ppl bestow upon us....We are here to win though just like everybody else

Now this is how it should be> team acknowledging each other waiting to go out on the field give it there all and may the best team even if it just for that day win. But win with dignity and respect and also walk off if you lose head held high and knowing what needs to be done to get better. Good Luck to all Teams.

Assistant Coach For The Elkhart Shamrock

I say good luck as well, and I must admit one of the game that i am really looking forward to playin in is the game against the Rock, we came from the same league but we didnt get to play last yr but i have heard good things so i cant wait, but then again i cant wait for any games that we play, including scrimmages.....lol
Good luck

Couldn't have said it better!!!

Dre,
Will look forward to meeting you and watch you make some plays. I am just hoping not to many. see you on the field and again good luck.

Where is this poll?

go to the top of this page and you will see 3 different tabs.. idas korner, sports reporter, and player spotlight.. click sports reporter and on that site i think it is called the power 25 or something close to that.

Petre is soo smart, it melts my heart