supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
cutters look like crap

i went to watch the cutters and tornados scrimmage today both teams are garbage.. the broncos that came over looked like garbage.. so warriors crush may be even generals will win this year..

Re: cutters look like crap

Did you just say the Crush?

quite observer, teams aren't going to look good during a scrimmage, its where teams play all their football players trying to figure in what talent they have and where to put people......oh, and when talking about the ifl championship, don't forget the mustangs.

Ok so you came and saw the scrimmage well it wasn't a full scrimmage was it all I can say is things will be different on Wednesday night when the full scrimmage takes place so come back out and watch the game then and see what you think. Same field as yesterday

This is so funny for me to read but the truth is we did look like crap and not even because we played all of our player, even though that does play a part in it, but because we didnt do what we know we can do...We missed and messed up on alot of things that we shouldnt have, but thats what these things are for....DO YOU KNOW that we have only had 4, count em' 4, practices where we worked on our team...we have been in conditioning, which is good, we will be much better on wed.....if you were keeping score then you will know that they beat us by 4pts....i say congrats to both sides...Championships are not won in the preseason

DreKey is right, the preseason really means nothing. As mentioned earlier it's just way to feel out the roster. The Indianapolis Colts had a dismal preseason the year they won the Superbowl.

However, don't mistake me for being on the ever so popular Cutter bandwagon. The Cutters are a great team, and have great managment and leadership all around. I'm just failing to see what they have done on the field, other than having a good record in the MFL last year.

They failed to win their division nor did they make it to the championship. It's just hard for me to believe that a Cutter team which did not dominate their old league is going to come into the IFL and blow everyone away. Crown them if you want, but its going to be a battle week after week in the IFL as opposed to facing teams in the MFL who have trouble just fielding a team.

for the record, no player from the cutters ever said that they would win every game. we are def confident but in this game if you have no confidence then whats the point. cutters know that every game will be a hard fought and hopefully well earned victory.

the colts might be 4-12 in the past 4 preseason. We are talking about "Scrimmages" as a tell tale sign of a team - holy crap. Call the Generals duds right now because we have scrimmage this week and I know we are going to "look like garbage".

i swear people who write without writing their names have female genitals! Stop sleeping with men and be one for once!

If you think about it, its mostly men who talk trash like this. Testosterone has that effect. Weve all heard the "mine is bigger than yours" saying. Cant say Ive ever heard my wife say that to anyone. Females gossip but dont say half of crap thats said on here. So maybe being a man isnt the best thing for a message board.

How did the second scrimmage go? What players stood out? Can't wait for the reg. season!

The person who can't spell quiet might even be someone with the Cutters, using this as a psychological ploy to fire up his or her beloved team. Bully bully...well played sir!!

Now I said GOOD DAY!

"I SAID GOOD DAY SIR!"