supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Top Players By Position Pre-Season ALL IFL Team

Who are the top 3 players at each position in the IFL. Make this the pre-season All IFL Team

QB
RB
WR
TE
OL

LB
FS
DL
CB
SS

Plus 3 Top Newcomers: Any Position

Re: Top Players By Position Pre-Season ALL IFL Team

All the Cutters. 2008 CHAMPS PERIOD!!!!!

At least no one disagrees with me.... LOL... Go Cutters!

Terrance Sevion in the top three for sure for the Miami Valley Warriors!

I vote me D-Line Frazier 72 Miami Valley Warriors
Hit the Gym Sucka

Aaron Prater O-Line KC Mustangs

Fraz, Hit the gym for WHAT??????

I hope the cutters are all they think that they are cracked up to be. cause talking crap tends to motivate. talk with your pads!!!!

C-NOTE you know we D-Linemen have to talk trash. Give me call Cory has my #, Good Luck Bro Frazier 72

Fraz, I heard everybody went with you, how true is that

obviously playing for the mustangs i think our quarterback is definetly the best in the league, but i think the quarterback for the generals is pretty good.

I dont see anyone talking crap. Someone gave an opinion. If we arent suppose to be good, then why is everyone assuming so. Talk is cheap & I do talk with my pads.

The cutters will lose to the Generals, who will also win it all.

I highly doubt that the Generals will win it. I heard they are big & slow at the line of scrimmage, and no real talent above semi pro standards. I doubt they much of anything. Ha Ha get serious

ummm.....if you're going to clown on my team, do it intelligently please. Of course we have no talent above semi-pro standards, otherwise that player wouldn't be playing semi-pro. They would then be pro. Besides, we have just as good a chance to win as anybody else, we all have the same records right now. Quit talkin smack or put a number behind it.

#5 hmm....Well I can see why you are still here(semi-pro). Ha Ha. Generals dont have a chance especially if they are depending on you.

#5 you are good and dont pay any mind to someone how can but his name. Good luck this year

stop d*cc riding and retype the message.

The Gens. got a couple of guys that will make some noise. Anyone remeber a team that was picked to finish last in their division "NYG" that are champs. I am picking the Gens. for a title contender. GENERALS...GIANTS, things that make you go..."HMMMMMMMMMM"?

Thanks Michael Morris, I appreciate it and I hope u guys have a good year, too.

kris barnes number 80 crush and hes an awesome return man

WATCH OUT FOR THE ROOKIE RECIEVER FROM THE CRUSH. THE KID HAS GOOD HANDS!

WATCH OUT FOR THE CRUSH RECEIVING CORPS. THEY ARE FAST TALL AND HAVE GREAT HANDS. AND REMEMBER PEOPLE CRUSH"S FIRST YR THEY WERE BLEW OUT THE FIRST 2 GAMES AND LOST THE CHAMPIONSHIP GAME BY LITTLE.(DONT COUNT US OUT JUST YET)
killacrush10

All B.S.aside you guys turn any question into a argument.
Number 7 from the cutters hands down best receiver i have seen. number 36 mustangs is in the top 5.

note hating on anybody or any one but yea cutters #7 is a good wr i would say the best...good not the best id say top 10 no doubt.... crush wr's top 5 hands down im jus gonna say it must suck to be a db in the league this year lol

good luck to all and GOD bless

haha did the crush receivers play for the carolina panthers or IU? the dude runs a 4.3-4.4 forty and benches 225-20 times and had to be gang tackled every time he touched the ball. ive been in the league 3 years and havent seen a reciever even close to his calibur. im not taking anything away from the crush because they always have top talent and some studs but listing all your receivers before him isnt right even if it is just an opinion. but ill take it as that an opinion but its always fun to compare and rank so just in fun!

petre

even so.....i wanted to put us in the known cuz i we are rookies of the year over here and im jus sayin don't sleep on us cuz we will capitolize on it...

oh i completely understand this is by far the most talented the IFL has ever been. every team has tons of talent. i know the crush have talent and looking forward to the game next week! you guys here if the game was being moved to noon? thats to early! dont make me stroll up there in my pjs! anyways it will be a good one! always is!

I would have to agree Jahkeen Gilmore #7 wide reciever for the Cutters is an all-star and they also have an all-star saftey #21 Nick Land,,, Gilmore is the fastest player I have ever seen. They also have a very good lineman in #69 Jason Mack strong as an ox and a tough assignment for anybody in the league.

I have heard the Cutters have a roster with D-1 athletes from the Big 10 & Big 12. Not all the players have played yet, is this true. Heard this from a source who watched the Cutters practice this week after a tough loss.

One name Jimmy Johnson #2 lb for Generals. BA......

Not true. Cutters have a few hoosiers.