Darrin Drouthit RB
all the patriots
Marshall Bowman FS
Justin Wilkerson OLB/MLB
T.Isom RB
DeShaun Holder/MLB
Devon Simmons CB

Re: MFL players to look at for

FUEL- We may be a new team but we do have talent that should not be over looked here are some key players.
Wr Julian Pitts
MLB- Jerry Goode
QB- Clay

Anyone know any others i forgot to list.

is Darrin Drouthit still playin and for what team?

Dre,

He's playing for the Johnson County Fuel.

Dave Clawson
Punter/Kicker #1
Indiana Generals

Wow, I didnt know that....well I hope he does well cuz dude is ah monster....Good luck to you too Dave, I sure it will be just like old time bro, only I hope I can come out on the winning side for once damn it........lol

With all due respect Dre, I hope the winning side stays the way it has been. :-)

I figured you'd say something like that bro........

If the fuel move blake kennady out of the safty spot and into the slot we will be one of the best.

#45 Jeremy Head RB for the Ohio River Bearcats is strong.

Re: Re: MFL players to look at for

Julian sucks as a WR. He maybe fast but hey can't catch

Blake Kennedy is a defensive player, he played D in college and runs the team, although he is a good skilled player on offense, if anyone was at practices and the scrimmage he is the foundation with a few other players on defense if he did play O then i would make him go both ways.

Re: Re: MFL players to look at for

stop writing things about me thank you and have a nice day

well if julian cant catch dont leave him open.other than that come guard me or leve me alone yaw can have thischat in stuff have a nice day

I want to thank you guys for letting people know to look out for me sincercly yours Tommie Isom thanks lol Nah Im only as good as my team is so what that tell you the Wolverines all the way cuzzzzz lol

Tommie, we know you're the real deal and happy to have you on the team.

all ya sleepin on Fuel...our defense is trump tight....I can guarantee top 3 in the league hands down..ya also forgettin about Ken on the d-line too..."Dont Sleep".......

Da Rican

I agree that Isom will turn some heads this season for the wolverines...the top player on the Chargers last season will be a force for the wolverines. Here is a short list of who to look for from the Vikings:

Alex Kern-ATH
Wendell Ford-ATH
Mark Wissman-DL
Dan Davis-OL/DL

Just to name a few!! haha but seriously I hop this season goes well for all and is Injury Free for everyone!!!

Good Luck from the Vikings!!

Thanks viking for the compliment. But I got A Few people on my team too look out for also. First game in two weeks can't wait. Wolverines all the Way.

I just Wanted to Say we might just have one of the best Secondary in da league but we will see cause I know we got a bob sanders and sean taylor back there also Champ and AL Harris to lol

Tommie i didnt know you guys had a secondary cuz the didnt show up when you played the riot

while i have to agree with tommie about our secondary, even the best make mistakes. thats y they call it a scrimmage. it is a learning experience. we found our problem and we have corrected it. you cant guage our whole secondary by the mistakes of a few. not that it matters cause they will prove themselves soon enough.

Yep Yep It was a learning mistake and we fixed it but we will show up next saturday and prove it to whomever