supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
scrimmage games (Gen-Fuel)

does anyone know what the fuel or generals looked like, i know they played a scrimmage. and who were some of the stand out players?

Re: scrimmage games (Gen-Fuel)

Scrubs!!!

from what i heard there defense was pretty solid

defense is a little undersized but play big. the scrimmage game was pretty even. The DB's look solid, but made most tackles cause of no outside contain be DE and OLB were no where to be found.

Generals looked like sh!t. Fuel handed it to them every play! My prediction is generals will finish 2-8, and the Fuel will finish undefeated. If you want to be a part of our undefeated season contact michael morris at michaelrjmorris@hotmail.com

That's funny...I saw the scrimmage. The Generals outscored the Fuel, picked off 3 passes, and blocked three of their four FG attempts.

The Fuel is for real though...We do appreciate them hosting the scrimmage.

Excuse whoever wrote that before the scrimmage was pretty even, except for the field goal part.The qb did throw alot of pics by holding it to long but that can be taken care of. The fuel have alot to work on and should not have the DB's making most tackles although i will admit they done a very good job. What were there key players may i ask from what you saw?

QB for the Fuel had good size, and he's still mobile. One of the WR's looked to have made a great catch, so once they get their timing down, they should do very well. They also seemed to have a good running game, but like all early scrimmages go...once everyone gets on the same page, it should improve a lot.

The DL & LB's put some pressure on the Generals' QB's and RB's a few times as well.

I'd like to see each team play again in a few months, and see how much improvement there is.

I agree with the FuelFan, the Fuel absolutley dominated us on both sides of the ball and we suck, we have no real talent except for our kicker. As a matter of fact, I'm glad to have survived the scrimmage at all. I don't think we had a single positive yard. Thanks for the 2-8 prediction though, I hope we win two games.

well i think both teams need lots of improving as for us(Fuel) we got a couple guys including myself who been out the game for a minute.. but our defense was trump tight for the most part... generals got some big boys who can get the job done... and hands down the best kicker....lol

Da Rican