supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Generals

Does Anyone Know what happened at the generals-fuel scrimmage game. We have a game agains the fuel and want to know how they look and what to look for when playing them to get a heads up. Thanks MCPirates

Re: Generals

Worried about a 1st year team?? WOW..

Not worried at all from what i heard you guys seemed a little worried or a little off yourself. therefore i was wondering what they actually looked like since we havent heard much about them. just getting an "edge"

Nothing wrong with scouting...and the Crush went to the ship' our first year. 1st year or tenth year...all the matters is the players on the field.

Hoss thanks for the back up, thats exactly what i am stating and good example. So if anyone knows any information we would like to get into a game plan. Thanks

JJ, your both first year teams anyhow. Im curious also since the fuel MFL page is basicaly blank.

MCPirates

It has been brought to my attention that you guys are interested in getting together with us and having a 7 on 7 scrimmage, if this is true please get in contact with me either on here and let me know when you are trying to get this done. You can also email me at drekey4@gmail.com
I hope we can make this happen

offense: Passing team
QB: 6'5:ht 235:lbs-Just a guess
Hard to bring down
RB: 5'8-Reminds me of Michael Westbrook: Philly Eagles. The other back got some body lean and good leg drive.
OL: Young and very green but are aggressive.
WR: Didn't catch much
Defense: Aggressive
DE: Good up field rushers
DT: Average
LB: Seem to take good angles and locate the ball.
DB: Average but undersized and played a lot of zone.

When I played the fuel, I happened to notice that when we had the ball they tried to tackle us and keep us from scoring. However, when they had the ball they attempted to get into the end zone. If you can get in the end zone more times than them you will win. Good luck.