supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HCW @ Adams County Patriots

In what should be a classic cross league battle, the Hardin County Wolverines travel to Decatur to play the AA National Champion Adams County Patriots.

What are your pre-game thoughts?

Re: HCW @ Adams County Patriots

A solid game with the Wolverines winning by 10.

It all depends on whether or not Wayne will be using the intoxicating official crew of Earl Parsons. Use non M.F.L. officials & the Patriots will lose big. They are not as good as Earl allowes them to be.

Let's see, the Wolves 5-0 runnin over everybody, Pats 0-0 and struggling to get players to practice... referees should be the only thing that will keep us in this one, I just hope my check gets to them in time!!!!!
Hey "get serious", why don't you come help us out? You seem to be an individual of great moral character who only speaks the truth, we could definitely use someone of your caliber helpin' us out on the field. I mean, of course, if you haven't already been signed by one of the better teams in the area, they would be foolish not to have you locked in to a multi-year contract. What do you think? Let me know, I'll be right here waiting for your response...

Wayne,

We are looking forward to facing the Patriots. THis should be a good one.

Shaun B
Hardin Co. Wolverines

Just another PUSSY who won't post his real name!

Word out of Adams County is that this game won't happen since the Patriots are shell shocked from our whoopin

Rumor is that the Pats want to back out of the Wolverines game to avoid the possibility of losses in back to back weeks.

Is this true?

Whoopin? Thats funny since it wasnt a whoopin and who do you get your info from.

read the mcfl messageboard....could have easily been 40-6.

so are you playing this week or not? HCW may put 100 on you hahahaha

Yeah, I bet the stuff you read on the MCFL board was written by a mustangs rep, of course they sounded like they could beat the world.
If someone from the Patriots would have written the article it would have sounded different.
The Stangs played well, I'm taking nothing away from their effort, but there are 2 sides to every game.

Well it seems that some of you under estimate my power. For a reminder remember this I control many things and yes game ref's are one of them I would never allow my lap-dog to suffer two losses in a roll back to back as you say. I won't say things are fixed but I have been known to have a coin toss with nobody from either team present. I have had the same crew work both semi-final games on the same day two hours apart. I have been present when all the big Patriot games were played. Sure the Pats are National Champions all be it by a forfiet due to the other team bringing to many good players.

They HAVE lost 2 in a row on the playing field. Even thought they got a forfiet win they still lost that game. They dont want it to be 3 in a row.

Yeah it should be 4 in a row if not for earl being on their sideline and and already having the ship trophy on their sideline they would have lost to the Dragons and should not have won their game with the Cutters in fact thay are so class-less up there they closed the visitors side of the field and Cutter fans who made the long drive up had to sit on the HOME sideline. Of course they had to wait on game officials as they were in Indy working the Dragon Shamrock game. Adams County is a joke and so is Earl. I will make a prediction they will be in the championship game Earl wouldn't allow them to not be so all you other MFL teams get out the vasealine you are going to need it.If you want to talk the talk then walk the walk how about coming to Bloomington and playing a fair game I'm sure you will even have the visitors side of the field for your fans to sit on all 50 of them

http://pub18.bravenet.com/forum/1517792937/show/1337701

Patriots canceled?

Ouch, cutterfan must have took that loss pretty hard. Thats what you get when you join the Earl Football League.

Since I owe so much to some of you, and you know infinetly more about my team and every other team out there than even I do, I will try to spell it out for you in the simplest possible terms. I apologize for not using my Jumbo Crayons to write this, but my 5 yr old won't let me use them... Yes the Patriots asked that our game with Hardin County be rescheduled. They have agreed to play us on October 28th, after boh teams league seasons have concluded. We will then be traveling to play them during the 2009 season.
There were several reasons that we asked for this change but as far as some of you are concerned, we were just scared so that's all that matters.

You know who I am, who are you?

So, why did you back out of the scrimmage with the Lima Warriors this year, and then not bother answering phone calls or returning them? You shouldn't agree to things that you know damn well you won't stay committed to!

There was NEVER a scrimmage set up between us and Lima. Coach Parkins called, I returned the call but we were never able to catch each other. 21 get your facts straight.