supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I'm sick of it

I'm tired of hearing about the Generals & Cutters. As if there aren't other teams involved. Last time I checked the 2 powerhouses are gone. Therefore the Generals & Cutters are lucky. Seriously people dont count your chickens....well you know the rest. Follow up with me in about a month and then start the BS talking.

Re: I'm sick of it

YEAH!! no... wAiT!? Who is the other power house? The Broncos yes, the dragons? no! They never played a down in the I.F.L. Warriors? Maybe, they won a championship, had some good years...but not a powerhouse. Cutters aren't a powerhouse, a good team yes. Cutters are getting a lot of attention because they run a tight ship. Organization at this level is at times more important than the amount of talent you actually put out on the field. I don't think there is anyone, who has done some investigative work, that can say the Cutters are not a great operating team. With Organization and the pure fact that "A" team has thier shite together, is expected to be good. The Generals have turned a corner with thier team. They have a new attiude and it shows. THEY made the REASON to BELIEVE they WILL be GOOD this season given THIER PERFORMANCE last season. I'm not a General or a Cutter....I'm just not UN-intelligent. I think the Mustangs ARE flying under the radar on some teams and kind of being lost behind. They have A LOT of added talent and a few names that havn't been heard in awhile but, have been around the block a few times and may just get them that illusive hardware. I'm not a Mustang either. I think EVERY team in the IFL if they were to answer truely, the one team thats on EVERYONES mind....is the Warriors...PLAIN AND SIMPLE. Quit your hatin' and give credit where it is due. Cutters are a sound team, they have thier shite together, teams can learn something from them from a managerical stand point. Generals been around long enough to make patty look somewhat young. HA! They have earned thier name in discussions. Ask any team they played last season! Know your facts FOOL! You want your team in a discussion...then make some noise!!!!!!!!! The right way, The Hard Way, THE ONLY WAY. If you ain't a bleed'n, keep yo mouth from a seep'n.....Can I get an AMEN in HURR?

I'm curious if the I.F.L. would like to hire me as a reporter. I would need my own studio, broadcasting equipment, computer, vehicle (a nice one), lifetime customer membership to a beer company (no dark) oh backing up a little, a nice sound system in the vehicle and a Tom Tom. ( I think the the girls voice from Tom Tom is sexier than the others) Oh and Gas! You can paint it all up in IFL I don't give a rats ass. Has to have seat warmers cuz my females..you get it. All that and i'm yours. YOU (IFL) get my.....you ready???? *Knowledge and mad skills* I really do know everything about everyone. I got more info on your teams than a 40 year old circus woman that has 7 nipples....has 7 nipples. ( think about it ) How about it Troy?? Sid?? P and VP?? don't tell me it's gotta be voted on, this is as sure as Nancy Grace is hot!

Hey check the message, in no way did I say anything bad about any team. Simply stated what you RAMBLED about, the fact there are other teams. I dont play for anyteam smart one. Get your facts together, and learn how to read.