supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Player...

I'm just wondering... How many teams out there would be interested in guy who has never played organized football in their life but is extremely interested in playing in some organized team? I'm in the Indy area and interested in playing sometime soon.

I'm 6'6" 210 and would be interested in playing in any position.

I'm a little hesitant in joining a team this far into their preseason, but I want to see if the opportunity exists.

Let me know.

Re: Player...

East Central Wolverines are always looking for new players. check our site at www.eastcentralwolverines.com
we are out of hartford city.

the indiana warriors are always looking to take on new players go to www.indianawarriors.com we practice on wednesdays at butler 630 to 830

Indiana stampeed former indy fuel, has practice today at 16th and riverside, games start july 12th.. team has good chemistry, come check it out

The fuel have changed their name again?

Thats bad when people in your own league dont even know what you are doing.

The Fuel's owner bailed on them without any notice they are not letting the season end therefore they are keeping it together through their head coach and players, they will not give in they are going to play they are going to be the fuel unless they can have a name change to the stampeed they will still have the same schedule. And be ready because they are not a team to take lightly.

well what ever the name of the team is good luck with getting thinks going i think we play you all early in the year at home if not and you all wanna switch home and away games let us know

Re: Re: Player...

I believe that the fuel doesn't give two shits what thier names are going to be. What matter to them are the people who put on a uniform every sat. and a little heads up The defense is going to Dominate this year

yea gentleman just so ya know..we are now Indianapolis Stampede..(johnson county fuel)...dont take us lightly...but g/l to all

Da Rican

Can I get information on a game field location, start time, ticket price, etc.?

For our website can I get a new logo and new web link?

A change this drastic can be a big distraction esp. this late in the season.

I will say we are looking forward to a big game between these two new teams. I think it would be a shame if anyone takes this match up lightly as I think both teams are looking to make a statement. I wish our opponents (fuel) (stampede) the best of luck with your changes and we'll see you on the field in one week.

Oh, MFL commish, you need to learn how to type a sentence. You would have failed the third grade with that many run-ons.

Are the Generals still looking for guys to play?

Yes, the Generals are still looking to pick up players for this season. If you need more information, you can check out the website. www.generalsfootball.com

Or you can give me a call.

Thanks,
Troy Edwards
317-748-0304

AD come checkout stampede..tuesday at 600..16th and riverside...

MC Pirates... as soon as we get our site together man ill post it on here...and all other info as well..

Da Rican

D-Line, I'm going to be outta town until 7/18. Otherwise I would be there in a heartbeat. Can you give me your email address, I'll contact you through there.

AD

AD

fake_rican@yahoo.com.......hit me up whenever...

Da Rican