supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Warriors Fold??????

This just in the Warriors from the IFL fold. After practice the team was told its over. The IFL is to strong with teams like the Cutters, Generals, Mustangs. Sorry Guys Its Time for you to Bail out.

Re: Warriors Fold??????

Not True at all. Spoke with owner, simply a Rumor!

It is true....due to the recent low pre-season rankings, we have decided to call it quits. We came into this league expecting to be a front runnner and just cannot handle the lack of confidence by the fans displayed on this website.....we may be the first team in the history of semi-pro football to fold with a full roster of 60 due to posts made on a website, but cannot handle the rejection any longer.....NOT! This is funny, but simply sad that another owner had to actually make a phone call last night to ensure that this was not true.....we may not be the favorite in the IFL but I can guarantee you that we will show up ready to play every week and can promise you that we are at NO risk of folding.

Sorry, I'M A DUMBASS and just wanted to stir up some pointless bullshit! My Mom has no vagina, I was conceived from a bacterial culture and have matured into a nicely formed piece of shit.

hahaha you are just scared trying to say that we fold. go back to your deep dark corner of solitude and try to come up with a legitimate reason why you are such a dumbass. the MIAMI VALLEY WARRIORS do not now nor ever will fold. we are strong willed and strong hearted the MVW will prevail. Warriors lets show this guy and all the teams we play what we are made of

Ya, I think it was pretty well takin care of before you added that.

M.V.W The first team to ever win a league while folded. Ha ha ha That is what will happen!!!!