supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Who you think the Top QBs, RBs, WRs are.

Gimme some people who you think is top 5 or ten in this category.

Re: Who you think the Top QBs, RBs, WRs are.

Justin Pistol Miller (Randolph County Riot) Is the best QB I have ever seen

Ok what about the Rbs and Wrs. They Say Julian Pitts and Tommie Isom

I agree that Isom may be one of the best in the MFL. I also think that you should look at Dustin Wilfong of the Vikings. First year player that will help the Vikings very very much!

Why dont you give a name of someone other than a player on your own team? So far Isom has been mentioned by someone not on his team.

Dang do I smell a hater IFL Fan lol but nah i know theirs a few good people on the viking's i played against and i know some people on the Pirates I played against before that was nice. Im just very bad with names lol

RB DARREN DOUGHITT FUEL, IF TRUE, TOLEDO PATS, WILDKATS LITTLE GUY IS A FORCE, BLITZ GOTTA COUPLE 18 AND 29,
QB PATS probably best in this league
WR blitz have big guy who is probably hands down the best in the league #11 those r the standouts

When you have a league that is composed mainly of first year teams, it would probably be better to ask this question after the season has a few weeks under its belt.

i think the warriors have some great players like

QB- Justin Henderson
RB- Jeremy H., Jeremy Bott, and Gregory
Wr- Joe Butcher, Jeremy Bott , P. Sutton, Bobby Huttis
Te- K. Runion

just my thought

Well we got the WOLFPAC in our secondary. J.Williams, De.Goodwin, Tommie Isom (Me), and D. Harris. Thats my thoughts for our Secondary. And Me for the Offense. But really i know some dudes for the pirates thats nice

Tommie, ain't you gettin too old to try to play both ways?

Good Luck to all the teams who take the field this weekend!!!!

Nah Im still in my prime. Just because u in ur late40's hahahahaha lol. What you mean I still dont think there's knowbody out there faster or quicker than me and ill prove it this weekend. lol

They didn't ask Warrior Nation to hoot their horn. All those names are known but their QB is not good. My mother could QB that team and look better.

TBs Zac Tooley and Justin Gilbert will be pretty good for the Riot, Gilbert is Jay County high school's all time leading rusher. And on the outside we have 6'6'' Shean Bosworth, and like Henry said Pistol is one of the best QBs in semipro, Maloy can more than vouge for that.

We shouldn't need the word of a former coach to proove anything. Just go play! Good luck against the Bearcats this weekend!!!

Stampede defense, cb are solid and dont get beat but are shy on contact still they are lock down DB's. The LB Greg and George are run stoppers and Safeties are not scared to hit... They have only had one drive put on them this season and scored on twice one was from their 7yrd line and another was a 55yrd drive.

Come on where is the love for the tight ends, I used to be a WR but got a little bigger and now realize i like TE a lot better. so give it up to some of the TEs.

I used to be able to play tight end, then got a little (or a lot) bigger and now I play o-line. lol

Yet again I know it has been stated before but I believe the stampede D I am not sure of names yet because it was the second game I saw but the LB's and Safety are the truth.

Last two games passing for 39-year-old Hardin County Wolverines QB Kendrick Johnson:

49 attempts, 32 completions, seven touchdowns, one 2-point conversion, 0 interceptions, 534 yards

Has also run for a TD in each of the last two games

Nathan...
Are you sure his name isn't Bret Favre? At that age with those stats, i'd ask to see some id.

MR. wake up how can you say the Warriors Qb isnt any good when he leads to both championships last year dont be jealous.