supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
SWOB and all future opponents

FYI...for those who haven't been to our field. We own and regulate our little piece of dirt we play games on, so drinking is allowed...as long as you are responsible and throw stuff away when you're done. Also, we have no bleachers...so make sure you bring your lawn chairs and belly up to the sidelines for a close up of the action!

Hope everyone has safe drives and games. We're here for the fun, not the injuries!

Thad Conley
#73 Crush

P.S. The weatherman says it may be a little rainy this weekend....BONUS!

Re: SWOB and all future opponents

Hoss,
I talked to your coach the other day and he informed us as to what the field was like and what we needed to bring. I appreciate the heads up though.

Are you going to have some tailgaters there? In case some of my hogs get hungry on the sideline they can grab a quick burger or something lol..

See you guys Saturday, take care.

Now thats a dream field...Keep it casual and FUN!!!A enviroment I think we would all appreciate...Give us an invite one of these days

HAHA, I know a few players who would like to drink in between plays.

I'm sure there will be some kind of food there for purchase, but it will probably be inside at the concessions for the CCC.

Last year your hoggies woulda raced our LB's to the food, I've never seen people eat hotdogs, brats or burgers at halftime of a game until the Crush formed.

I thought it was a great idea to buy a keg last year, boy was I wrong...4 of us stayed after the game and took turns doing keg stands till we got it floatin...and it wasn't by much. It was the infamous, ya...I'll put down $5 for all you can drink...then 15 people bailed out after the game (forced by the fairer sex to leave!). It was fun, filling and expensive. But probably not gonna do it again!

THE DAY BEFORE, THE DAY BEFORE!

Oh and BLITZ...you're always welcome! You wanna play a game, or just come over and drink some beer with us after one of ours?!?!?

In all honesty, I think any semi-pro player could outdrink any NFL player any day. lol Hoss, where is your field exactly? When I played for the Sting, we scrimmaged the Scorpions at the CCC up there for your indoor tournament so I'm familiar with that but is your field right there too?

If its like anything in DeKalb its in the middle of a corn field. Yes good old DeKalb... my old stomping grounds.

THE FIELD IS AT THE CCC. BY THE WAY MC_PIRATES, ARE YOU A DEKALB ALUM, AND IF SO HOW LONG AGO

Ricky....QUIT YELLING! hahaha. Give a redneck an internet connection and he starts yelling at everybody!

)(*@^#$%%^&@@^#($%(^%@#^$%^*&()@#*$&^!@ AND TAKE THAT thad

Its John Jackson. From Hoss's class. 1999-2002.

You were a year behind this guy...I graduated in 2001. State Champs 2000 (senior year)!!! Woot...

Wow I'm old. lol

Damn kids!

Just when I think that I may know someone from my era! I'm old enough to know better but young enough to do it anyway

I hear ya Crush34. Us old timers gotta keep proving to ourselves that we're young still! Most guys who didn't graduate in this century wouldn't come out and continue to play with these young pups.

...none of the smart ones, anyway.

Oh, us old timers aren't that dumb. I wish I had found this semi-pro thing 15 years ago, but I didn't. The only difference between you and us is you guys go out and play basketball and other stuff on Sunday while us old farts can't move well into Monday. I'm 36 but I'll still compete on Saturday. lol