supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stampede and Dragons together

If this did happen then they would be the best team in Indiana. Lets make it happen

Re: Stampede and Dragons together

Not to pop your bubble but let me point a few things out to you my friend.
The Dragons had a huge amount of talent that is a fact. With that huge amount of talent they all had attitudes. They had to much talent on one team. I know some people will say this or that but it's true that the back ups on both sides of the ball could have been a starting team(most of them are starters on a lot of teams this year). You see a lot of teams with a bunch of great players that some how don't win a lot of games"07 hurricanes" - sabers - allstars - bears just to name a few indiana teams that had good players but could not keep it together.
The one thing that keep the Dragons togehter was one person - JT! Like him or not the man put the work in to make the team work. He knew how to coach each one of us on our own level. He was the mad man that would make us do hour and half of cardio in the snow or made phone calls to every player to get them to practice. If you did not play for the dragons you have no idea how hard he worked. Yes the players played but he was able to get each player to play to his best no matter who was on the other side of the field.
The stampede have some good players but how is the coaching?
So my main question for you is can you get all those players to play for someone other than JT? I dont think so! You might be able to get a few i know the stampede did but not all of them.
Or can you get JT back? This is the biggie.

I will say this, if the Dragons ever got back together and were SERIOUS about it. I can guarantee you I would be back.

why not let JT be the head coach and let KC be the owner instead of KC doing both. That would solve that problem. The x dragons could get the MFL championship back and the stampede could get there first.

JT would have some issues with that.

Easy boys before ya get all excited...2 words PATRIOTS & BEARCATS...You'll get acquainted this week Gotta win some games before ya start talking crazy...

Pats are a great team no doubt, the bearcats still must prove what they are made of.
JT is a control freak and his job as an owner was also what helped make the dragons what they where.

Though I dont know what exactly we saw from the Patriots whether they were missing a few guys or something. Take it from a team that has already seen them both. The Bearcats would deffinatley give the Patriots a run for their money if not beat them. I would say that In the weeks we saw each team the Bearcats were the better team. IMHO

Should the vikings be allowed to comment on who beats who?Talk more than ony other team on here...Prove something then get your 2 cents...