supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mustangs and Cutters game

I'm a big fan of iFL football and I can honestly say this week was a great football weekend wish I could have seen all the games it looks like there was some excellent football being played. I chose to attend the Cutters game and it was a blast. They musy have dressed 90 players they took up the whole South side of the field for their warm ups. The kentucky team was in trouble from the start and the first play of the game for the Cutters was a Isreal Thopmson touchdown.
I have all the respect in the world for the Mustangs and havinh seen them play many times over the years I can say this the Cutters will roll on Saturday night. The Cutters are going to be very hard to rush against and the only soft spots I saw were on kick coverage and they had trouble defending short passes.
Another spot they are vulnerable is in covering the tight end on a quick out or over the middle. I hate to the Stangs open up the season at 0-2 but thats just the way I see it. Cutters will win big on the road this week 31-10 I recorded the game last night and I just watched it again with a couple friends. Looks like I'm going to have to make my plans now to see the Generals and Cutetrs play but seriously I don't think anyone can stop the Cutter team this year just to much depth and to much talent. Now I'm NOT giving them the ship after just one week they can be beat if you attack their weakness but if you are going to beat them you have to scout them and get them on tape and don't let their numbers intimidate you. Good luck to everyone next weekend always remember to have fun and enjoy the game.

Re: Mustangs and Cutters game

Talking starting early this year...IFL's got it out the mustangs this year.Gurantees don't go very far around here, ask em' bout last gurantee against Pats last year.Talented no question,but unbeatable? Next year heard they were starting there own AFL team.

i would like to have a copy of the cutters game can u hook me up?

Well golly gee folks, you take a mustang vs. a cutter which could be one of dem there arrowheads, a butterfly knife like my boys got, a saw blade, man I can play a mean tune on a saw now, give me some a dat there spittin backy and some strawberry lightn'n and ill a play that thing like Houghlihan rubs on his nipples. Back to what I was yackin at, A cutter could also be one dem guys that cuts up them concrete or what have you. But A Mustang is one a two things, one dem horses that could give dale Jr. a run for his money, (as long as he ain't drinkin AMP now) that stuff there toxic and put a racing stripe in your britches for sure. All this tootin an hollering leavin me to beleive youngn's try to start a little something or energize a team, ya'll know the best way to energize ur team is to sit in a circle and get one a dem there Bigg'ns to tiggle bitty beat ya's all. Thats what we do before we go huntin, THAD goes out in dem woods and gets the biggest corn eating hogstress he can find and we mud wrastle all night long. Go out in them woods next morning drink us up somethan good and talk about why we all get dem black eyes. Shoot ain't no wonder why we ain't bag nothan out there in dem woods. I appologize ya'll, I get carried away on a story and done get off track. ya'll just play ball and worry bout that big'n accross from ya now. I gotta get back to the old lady, she wearing my hanes t-shirt like that Jordan character wears and thats it!! She hotter than a taser on hogs ass boys!! Cletus