supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So who are the best O-Line and D-Line?

So this is week 2 coming up and in semi pro country the team with the dominant o-line and d-line almost always wins it all. So who is looking tough on the o-line and d-line. I know the Blazers have some great Arena players in the two fronts, who else is looking good?

Fatboy 63

Re: So who are the best O-Line and D-Line?

I'm a little biased on this, but I think we have two of the best linemen in the league. Our new linemen are good, also, but #64 and #99 are studs. Our d-line is pretty good, too. We have about ten guys that can come in and play multiple positions across the d-line very well. Sorry, I would comment on other teams, but we haven't played anyone in our league, yet. From last year, I remember the wranglers and the mustangs having good offensive lines.

The Mustangs were tough up front on both sides of the ball. I'm pretty sure that the Blazers will be strong up front also.... I guess we will find out on Saturday!

The Mustangs were tough up front. I went against number 56 all game and he was pretty good he had some good feet and strength. On there D-line I only went against #6 a few times and he was a good D-end. We play the Blazers this Sat so I can tell you about them next week.
So the Generals 99 and 64 are studs...Can we get some names and positions?

Anyone else? I am trying to do my homework here since we don't watch film and all that?

Fatboy 63

Heard the Pirates just picked up some beef on their O-LINE.

im going with the cincinnati falcons d-line. they have scored more than there offence and always have a ton of sacks. # 54,58,and 35 bring it every game if you play them stay away from thos numbers!

Hey Fatboy

We know which team will have the D line with the biggest mouths...haha

Slap Fraz for me

well if it be said that left end #49 if im not mistaken on the pirates is big fast like a cheeta and strong as an ox. but smart. he's not good he's great. i say keep it up kid and you might get a job some where!

I know I'm proud to play with one of the most Veteran O-Lines in the MidWest...
and to top that off we were able to get some great Rookies this year...

The Chicago Thunder have 11 O-Lineman....which is good for us Old Folks

You're still playing FatBoy? What ever happened to the adult video career you said you were going to start three years ago with Frazier and Jenkins? LOL! Just joking as usual. Good to hear you're still doing your thing. What happened with the Blazers? I picked you guys to win a mostly defensive game.I hate not having film on the teams we are going to face week bye week.
Good luck and stay healthy

#99 is a guard and #64 has been playing a lot of center. Both of them are goblins......all the goons in this league better step their game up when going against those two....

so #49 gets our vote as well he really good player. good luck pirates.

#69 Cutters Gave me a beatin

i will props to #99 from the generals he is a beast i have some game footage to prove it #64 is a big man but not as great as advertised but he is still a decent talent i cant take everything away from him...i mean i did pancake him!!

cutters O-line is the best Like I really care about any other teams Lineman.HAHAHAH been playing in the IFL to say who is better then who at this point but yea we are the best hands down I dont care.I hope you all say what you wanna say you would regardless if I posted or not.But yea Cutters O-Line best in the IFL.

FallenPrince55,

My adult film career ended after I decided to only work with Lily Thai and she claimed she could not handle all my love. Good to hear you are still playing too, who with. Yeah, I came out to help out a friend and play in the dirt once more that arena stuff is cool but I need to be outside in the grass. The Blazers got some lucky breaks go their way but that is football. I went down with a shoulder injury right before half and didn't return at which in time they were completely shut out. After that we gave up a 75 yard screen and a 40 yard slant but that was about it. They got a pic 6 and an onside for 6. Neither 0 could get it going they both would get down the field and run out of gas.

Fatboy 63

I'm a beast, I'm a dog, I'm a motherf*@$in problem....o.k. you're a goon but what's a goon to a goblin! Thanks for the props wrangler 57. I'd like to see that footage if ya got a copy.....look forward to playin all the rest of the teams this year...good luck to everyone!