supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Shamrock Nation

U guys have been rather quiet, which tales me U are up to something. So what U done in Elkhart? I know that a couple of talented Vets have been coming to pactice about a month ago and two bye weeks in a row has got that agent orange in your blood jacked up. So come on guys spill the beans!

Re: Shamrock Nation

Well, what have we not been up to. We had a car wash this past week, was in the Elkhart County Parade, had to dodge baseballs that have been hit at us during practice, and lost some footballs in the woods. Thats about it. If you need to know more, we will be having show and tell next Saturday at 5 pm.

Looking foward to it. Good luck see you on the field.

we're all so glad that people have taken an interest. Like my man moose said drop by and you can see first hand what we got going on! Hopefully it'll be a good show.

i hope you boys make it exciteing, because i don't want to drive all the way to elkhart for nothing. lol, thumper, green moose, i hope you boys is giving mitch a rough way to go this year in his first year of coaching, lol

Shams,

I heard through the grapevine that JimTown High School field will not be available for your season opener August 2nd. I have family that live in Howe that is coming to watch and I am trying to give them a heads up on place and time. I also heard we might be playing @ Studebaker Park?? Is their lights at the park? If not, whats the game time? And if the game is at Studebaker park, is it the type of place I should tell my family NOT to come too and should I pack a gun? As stupid as that question might sound, a couple of places we have played have been unsafe for adults, let alone young kids, and some places are embarassing to have family come and watch.

Generals#56

http://www.elkhartshamrock.com/Photos.html
The Field pictured here is Studebaker Park.

Cupp,

Information on the field will be given to players tonight at practice. It's Elkhart!!! The entire town is a beautiful place to bring your family. I should know...Go Minutemen!!

As someone who once referred to Elkhart as "Dead Body City", and who now works for Law Enforcement in Elkhart, let me assure you that the park is a very safe place to be. Our Hispanic community uses this park all the time, and they are wonderful to get along with (except when they have baseball practice and hit balls at us.) I have a 14 month old daughter, and my entire family is going to be at the game, so, about the only things to worry about is getting bit by bugs when you have to chase a field goal (P.S. Bug spray would be very handy.) Troy or any of the Generals have any questions or need directions, send me an email at dr_pippin@msn.com, and we will get you there. Game time is at 5 pm, and there are no lights, but our practice normally does not start until 6, and we never have any issues. But I am serious on the bug spary.

everytime that guy opens his mouth dumb poop comes out! Bring a gun to a game? you dumbass! you probably wouldn't even know which end to point at 'em. go nurse all those little sissy injuries that keep you from practicing! you better bring it saturday, i'm tired of watching you sandbag at practice and then talk about how great you are!

Hey "go generals"? You obviously don't listen at practice. If you're going to get on here and badmouth anyone...INCLUDING a teammate, be man enough to put your name on here.

If you have a problem with a teammate, bring it up to them at practice or in private. Don't talk mess about him on a message board behind a fake name. That's really weak man!

To all Generals fans...

Please bring chairs & bug spray. There are bleachers but not many. It appears by the wheather forecast that it will be a hot one, so please prepare yourselves. I hope everyone has a safe trip to Elkhart & enjoy a great game...

Mitchell Frantz
Shamrock #3
Head Coach

Is the game still at the park because the newspaper said that it was at Jimtown?

Yes The Game is At Studebaker Park. I seen that in the paper to should have had them do a disclaimer.

Generals 42

Shamrock 6

LMFAO good game guys

Hey scoreboard, we had 7 points, get it right.

What happened in this game?

what happend is we beat ourselves. we were over pumped and playin like fools. first games gitters really killed the rookies i think. not to mention, there were only a few of us pumped to play. the generals were good, but i believe that we had the most skill on our team. we just flat out beat ourselves to death. dont worry, that will change, dont doubt our abblities.

You know what, there's alot I could say about that game, the Shamrock, and especially their classless coach, who embarassed their entire organization Saturday but I'll keep it at this:
42-7
42-7
42-7
42-7
Welcome to the IFL boys.

Shamrock 33, I really honestly think you guys have a pretty decent team. You had 60 or so guys. Some were big and some were quick, and you guys were enthusiastic even when you were down 28-7 at the half. The only problem I saw was with your coach. After the game WIN or LOSE you walked through the line, you shake the other teams hands, and you say "good game". It is called sportsmanship. You don't start an arguement with the opposing teams player on how you want to justify dirty play because it is "within the parameters of the game". I can handle the holding, tripping, and even some of the late hits to a degree, but when a team is kneeling to run out the clock you stand there and let the clock run. You don't get a running start and hit a defenseless player because it is "within the parametes of the game". Also, just because stupid plays like that fall into the spectrum of a game it doesn't make you any less classless for doing it. I think if you guys ditch that joke of a coach you guys could make some noise. Anyways, good luck the rest of the season and try to stay injury free.

First off I wanna say good game to the generals.you guys beat us no excuses..second I want to apologize for all the bs that was seen heard or felt (kneeling hit) from us. I don't want people to think that's what were about cuz its not and the people who were part of this problem have already began to been delt with...thanks for a good game and I hope to see you guys come playoffs good luck the rest of the year...Ben Musick #2

I agree, lose your coach and you guys will be a headache for any team you go against. Good luck Shamrock.

I am sorry but having seen the game all i have to say is i hope you guys talk this much after playing a good team this game was horrible both ways.I saw a bad team and a worst team. Good luck to all i look forward to more laughs!

COWARD:a person who lacks courage in facing danger, difficulty, opposition, pain, etc.; a timid or easily intimidated person.
This defines a person that has so much to say but not the courage to say it face to face. If you were at the game and wass so unhappy with what you saw, why stay til the end it cost you nothing to be there but yet you gave up your Saturday to come see us play? It's pitiful that as an adult you still lack the courage to speak your mind without hiding behind postings and made up screen names. I tell you what to be relevant in this sport as a fan, player, or a quasi analyst at least have the stones to back your words up and not abandon them on a post like a coward. Shut up and just enjoy the game.

FAllenPrince55,
I am guessing you were the Nose guard who after a block i made good or bad you told me it was a good block. It was thigh high and know way would i want to take a players knee out. You my friend are a class act. I was accused of chop Blocking and the only block i can remember going below the waist was on you.
Unfortunately that was not the case on blocks thrown on particular on my son #94 who goyt is knee taken out on a kick off. Unfortunately we both had guys not playing the game the way it should be played at this level. People with families and jobs and not getting paid to play the Game. But playing the game they love and have a passion for. I was playing this year to be able to play on the same team as my son for one year. Now he is not able to play the rest of this year because someone took his knee out. The game got out of hand. As one of the player coaches. I do want to apologize for our teams behavior. I know from watching the game you have many talented athletes such as your self who love to play the game. I wish you all good luck the rest of the season. I ask all players on all teams play fair play safe play hard.

Coach Carter #51

What's going on in elkhart? Thought you guys where going to be tough again this year. Did everyone leave for Ohio? 60 guys and 7 points, something has to give, what was the play calling like?

Hey IFL fan I happened to see a couple of Mustangs at our game, you wouldn't maybe be one of those would you,or maybe if you wanna talk sh*t you could just go ahead and put your team name and number! It's amazing how much balls some guys have when nobody knows who they are.

Seems like the most talented Shamrock player was the
one who did a fantastic job of singing the National
Anthem. He was great.

there were a few of us there but that is because most of us know quite a few players on the shamrock and wanted to check out both squads just to see what they had. personally both teams have great talent, the generals are always tough and the shamrock will be ten times better with getting their first game out of the way. and with knowing what mustangs were there i highly doubt any of them would talk crap about a team we have yet played let alone in general anyways. but i agree as well people need to stop being little sissys if they have something bad to say back it with their name.
Petre

I also agree not to hide be hind a name but "IT DOESN'T MATTER" aren't ya doin the same thing

ifl fan is Shrock, just in case you wanted to know not only does he bash his teammates, but he bashes others using his alter ego

lol, ifl fan 2, so why did shrock put his name to that last post then, oh thats right because ifl fan was already being used. i don't know why he wasn't smart enough to use ifl fan 2, i mean that would take someone real smart to do that. lol SOMEBODY'S JEALOUS

IFL FAN 1 and 2 Once again my number is 894-5146 quit being a coward.
Sorry if i have wronged you somehow but just stop its getting annoying, and by the way who ever runs this site knows the IP adress your typing from so its probably no secret who you are(at least i think thats possible)

And to add to that Sorry to the Generals and Shamrock you have been bashed by a lying coward. I want you and everyone else to know that i only post under my name and that i have complete respect for my current teammates and coach and everyone else associated with this league

Coach Carter,

I might be abit confused or reading the post wrong, but it seemed like your previous post was to the nose tackle of the Generals, and you are assuming he is FallenPrince55?????

I am the starting nosetackle for the Generals, number #56, and next in line on the depth chart is Kenneth Day #55. We are pretty easy to tell apart, I am white and 6'0" 260lbs and Kenneth is black and 6'3" 385lbs. I can pretty much reassure you that neither of us is FallenPrince55.

If your #51 of the Shams, I remember seeing you, not because of a "cut block", but because me and a guy that was working the chains was talking and I think he said he was your son-in-law.? I ask him if you were a Butkis fan and I claimed I was too!

As far as a cut block, I did recieve a cut block in the 2nd quarter once, when the defensive series was over, I notified the side judge that it had happened, and I also stated that I thought is was NOT intentional, just please keep an eye on it. Now Kenneth on the other hand, I am not sure if he has had leg injuries in the past, but he is extremely protective of his legs. If I was 385 lbs, I guess I would be too. Kenneth is a "Gentle Giant. His personality kinda of reminds me of the big dude off of Green Mile. Kenneth doesn't seem like the type to even have a computer, let alone start a thread.

I will contain my comments of the game to myself, but I also feel the Shamrocks will be a whole different team at the end of the season. Two things Shamrocks are not short on, that is "Players" and "Heart".

Good Luck to all,

Generals#56

Anyone who has been around for a while knows that Kenny Day has gone by the screen name FallenPrince for many a years...however with age his posts have gotten much less offensive....I remember the old CRFL days...all I can say is WOW!

It was Kenneth Day # 55. I di not play until the second half. I also just got off the phone with my son.He never told me anyone chop blocked him, someone else did. I thought he just did not want to tell me. It was on a kick off and he was abcking up and stepped forward to block number 48 and when they hit his knee popped. He will not be able to play but again it was not a chop block or cheap shot. Sio I want to apologize to the entire Generals team for accusing with out full knowledge. I do hope you the best in the remaining season. I pray all stay safe.
I do hope we can get this team to play to its potential. Good Luck To all

Correct MR. or Ms. Yes.
I have always gone by FallenPrince followed by my number and YES, just a play on words with age comes wisdom. I love this sport and the guys that give their all to be a part of it because from pop-warner to the pros very few have the desire to appreciate it or stick with it. When you are involved in something you are passionate about that passion can lead you to do great things or be a butthead and that is what this sport is about, you get to be part of a lot of great things and unfortunately some silly stuff. Saturday was one of those times and you hate to see anyone get hurt but it happens. A majority plays were clean others were questionable but it is expected because that is what passion can some times do to you as players the day you come to accept it then it is time to move on so I am happy to see such responses it may mean people will play safer and with better sportsmanship. The play with me was perfect because at that time he was responsible for protecting his QB and he did his job and he did it well. In a situation like that as a DL you are taught to use your hands and I did, still wish I had gotten the sack but there will be another time. Thanks GEN#56 for the character references and I do own 3 computers but like a post stated earlier I rarely do message boards unless I am seeking knowledge or respondind to a relevant message. I like the GREEN MILE reference and Michael Clark Duncan but Ving Rhames has had cooler roles MISSION IMPOSSIBLE not Pulp Fiction that didn't end so well but still a good movie. Peace, Health, Success and QB SACKS to all that play DEFENSE.

I thought everyone knew Kenny was the Fallen Prince...

glad you found a home bro......

Hey....send me an email, I have some great pictures of the 2 of us during the Indy Sabers game....

God I miss those old Ebony and Ivory times

Yea Kenny and don we miss you guys in Titan land but TC returned last week.

Terrance will be a great return for the Titans...