supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
predictions? who needs em......

what about those MUSTANGS!!!!!!!! Good game guys. Love watchin ya week after week. You played better this week, made some adjustmemts and came to win. Keep doin what ya do and play hard. Thanks to the cutters for a good game. Thanks to all who came out to support our Mustangs...Thanks to Triton High School for letting us use the field and the Bourbon community for welcoming us.

Re: predictions? who needs em......

I can't believe the Cutters lost. I need details on this game. Who scored first, turnovers, offense & defense performance, & why the HELL my Cutters LOST.

If I remember correctly, Mustangs had the lead 20-0 at half time. Cutters scored twice in the second half I believe Bobby Burton scored. Burton ran hard the entire game and a fast reciever scored on a long ball. Offensively, Mustangs controlled the first half with great play from gross and some great catches by secunda. Billy west contributed and Whitaker threw some good balls. I don't recall any Mustang Turnovers other than turnover on downs and a miscommunication on a field goal attempt. Cutters Qb had at least two INT's that I can recall. cutters started out moving the ball, Mustangs made some adjustments and played great defense in the first half. second half is where burton took over, Mustangs didn't have great depth and while the cutters were rotating guys in left and right the mustangs stayed on the field. stangs gave up the long ball on a play and burton ran one in, I beleive Burton also had a 2 pt. conversion as well. Cutters were driving late in the game and threw one of the Int's, Mustangs turned the ball over on downs and cutters had one more shot. They drove the ball well into scoring territory, Mustangs had theier backs to wall but held on. Though tired, great effort on the Mustangs defense. Cutters have a lot of talent and are very deep, they seemed flustered at times and had some problems with thier rotation methods. But remember they were down 20-0 fighting the score and trying to keep cool with one another to get back in the game. any team is gonna be off path when your digging to get back. Cutters have a very good kicker though, and when they went smash mouth, they performed well. Big hits came from every position, definately a good hitting game. Good sportsmanship also, I don't recall any instances. Wasn't the Cutters team anyone had expected, but the Cutters would be best to give you that info. Overall great game for fans and players, had everything in it.

the score was 14-0 at the half and then the Mustangs scored on the opening drive after the half. Then it got interesting.

cutters not making any excuses but where short a few star players.. but will get back to normal hopefully this week against a good cougar team...

cougars vs. cutters.....man, i would like to see that game, the cutters have talent and man those cougars they will beat on you for 4 quarters of football. i am excited to see who comes out on top for that one.

I didn't make the trip, so which Cutter stars were missing. Would these "stars" make a 6 point difference. Did the Cutters travel well? What happened?

I"m not sure if the "stars" would have made 6 points difference or not, but let's not take anything away from the Mustangs, they're a good team, and they came to win. People shouldn't count them out just because they got beat by MVW. They aren't real deep, and they had a hard time going for 4 quarters, but make no mistake, they are a talented team!

Israel Thompson and lee becton I think is his name old Notre Dame guy, 1 and 2 running backs...Israel alone is worth a hundo, gross vs izzy is the matchup I was looking forward to...Surprisingly no trash talk from them Cutters but they are a huge dimension to that team.

Wow, so you're saying that Bobby Burton is that big of a down grade? I've seen him play MANY TIMES, I don't think they were hurting at RB.

the mustangs were short starting running back amos frye who if anyone knows is a freak and all american type linebacker tyler anglin. the best game i have been apart of in a while. the cutters fought there way back and made it an awesome game. in particular #7 is a reggie bush type player and was a threat the entire game! best of luck the rest of the year!

I know what Israel Thompson is capable of, But I don't think the cutters could have asked or gotten any more out of a runningback than what Burton gave them. Dude ran Hard all game and never gave up. Kind of a shitty situation to perform like that and have it sound like someone coulda done better. Minus the long TD, He is why and how the cutters moved the ball. Hemi (former stangs RB)

i personally really enjoyed this game. the cutters i thought were a first class team. i think they showed great sportmanship the entire game. i had a blast. you guys never quit and had my heart pounding on that last play. best of luck to you guys this year.

Ok, so I will be the first Cutter to speak on the subject. First off I take my hat off to the Stangs, great team and a great game. The players we were missing were Lee Becton, Izzy Thompson, and Engleking....Would they have made a 6pt difference, I dont know and it really doesnt matter because you have to line up and go to battle with the ppl that you have with you....Bobby is a great back true, but to place him in the position of being the only back out there is tough....If you guys notice the way we play, we do alot of rotating in order to keep ppl fresh. Either way it goes we got beat. Our defense placed our O in a very very bad situation getting down 20pts. I take responsibility for that because we didnt show up to play in the first half. We had a few turnovers and that did hurt us too, but the bottom line is we didnt make the plays to win the game and the Mustangs did. They played a great game and they deserve all the credit in the world. I hope that this loss will calm ppl down now talkin about us and how we think we are great and unbeatable, we are all capable of taking an L on any given sat.

oh yeah Gross, great game dude, glad we finally got the chance to meet. See ya again down the line

Cutters only had one RB, they usually switch them in & out. I think if they would have had their RB rotation I think 6points could have easliy been handled but then again I'm sure the mustangs were short on people too.

im a first yr cutter i have played the mustangs several yrs and i have always played with bobby but just like drekey said cutters make no excuses u win u loose it happens the game maybe would have been a lil better defensevily but we will take are lumps and move on .. mustangs u guys have been solid for yrs just like the brocos of old and the generals ifl is a tough league every week...

I think this game shows exactly why the IFL is a great league. Good sportsmanship, great game, everything....

I just want to throw it out there that if we are talking offense we should mention #27 Mike Ramirez. Along with a some catches and a TD, he ran tough. His ability to run, along with up coming RB #30 Tyler Elder, the Mustangs have a more balanced offensive attack. Something we've been looking for. And when we can get Amas Fry back into the mix, things could get exciting.

thanks captain! would bne more balancd if you worried about d-end mor though

drekey, i agree, it always good to put a face with a name, i hope to see you guys in the playoffs, maybe we can come up with another game to remember, good luck against the cougars this week.

Hey IFL FAN if i offended you by what i said then why don't you at least be a man and give me your name i guess its wrong to compliment players after a game and seeing how you know my name with my position i'd guess are one of the local haters

if it was interpreted that i was knockin the rest offense i was NOT. They played Great. Passing game is the best i ever seen from us. Mike W played great, Receivers ALL looked good running backs ran tough. O-Line was awesome. Defense played great to i thought, its just harder for me to evaluate because I'm on the field with them. So again solid game everyone and lets get ready to go watch the Shamrock/General game this Sat

Shrock I agree with you about our defense doing well.. EXCEPT ME!! #7 put me in the toaster and cranked it to 10! I havent been burnt like that since i was in middle school lol! But it kinda made me feel better when i found out he was with the Carolina Panthers for however long... ALL future DB's should be very aware of Cutters #7 Jahkeen Gilmore... Dude is lightning quick out there!

Agreed #7 = RIDICULOUS

"IFL Fan" you obviously either know nothing about Shrock or you're someone that's a little jealous--not only does he "worry" about D-End, he flat out dominates the position.

On a different note, #7 is for real (and the guy wasn't just fast, he ran HARD). Also gotta give props to #6 for the Cutters, wish I could have gotten your name man.

Overall, just a great game to be a part of.

shrock.....i think MOST OF US know exactly what you meant.

Good games stangs I think the recievers #36 and 18 played with a lot of heart...well played game hopefully the football gods will bless us with another game

hey #6, and who ever els. I didnt say you werent a good baller, your descent. i was telling you to concentrate on your position and what your doing cus you like to worry about everyone els and talk garbage behind your teammates backs. owners own, coaches coach and players play PERIOD. just do your job, and take some of your own advize. dont be stupid

...and spellers spell!

Yea It Waz A Gud Hitin Game, Bout Da Bez I've Cen #11 Mike W Throw A Ball, Madd Accracy. #36 Gross U Already No, LOL Nice Handz. #27 Ramiraz, Gud Runnin N Catchin, Glad Ta Hav U On Da Stangz. Up Front, #69 Neil, #77 Houli, #74 Prater, N #56 Mr Keck, MONSTA GAME, Yal 2 WR's N RB's!!!! I 4 Get Hu Elze Iz Up Dair, But Damnit U 2. Now Da BIGG D, Hard Hittin Game, 1zt Off #21 Nek Where Did Dat Hit Kum From??? N I Got Anotha ?, Du u Hav Any Mo Ov Dat!!! LMAO, #6 Shrock Wut Waz Dat 2, 2 N a Haf Sakz, Hel ova 1zt Step Burn'em Up Erry Tyme!! 2nd Dairy, Nice Way Ta Intercept N Knock Dem Ballz Out Da Sky, #1 Petre, #2 Hile, #21 Shump, N #37 Diemer. Up Front Wolf Pak, #73 Ellenwood, #59 Senders, #55 Farmer N Big Matt #54, Way Ta Clog Dem Gapz N Stop Da Run, I Already Said U Shrock Dont Even Wana Hear It!!! LOL Now Fa Da Middle, Head Huntin LB'S, #33 Blanton Gud Way Ta Keep Dat Qb Movin Nice Sak, #93 Craft, U B Out Dair Smazhin Da Chit Out Ov Dem.Way Ta Read Da Playz N Run Stop #4 Crisp, Hell Ova A Cepter N Crunch Tyme Win We Needed Mozt N Da 4th Quad #41 Faruq, U Wudn't Hav Gotten It If #52 Choo Didnt Get Hiz Handz Up N Tip Da Damn Thang!!! LOL, Ta Da Hole MUZTANG KAMP GUD Game. From Da Coachin Ta Da Playin All Round Nice, I Thank We Startin Ta Jel A Lil Bit!!!!! Hola If U Hear Me STANGZ!!!!! #52 OUTT

I didn't even get through the first sentence (if that's what you want to call it) before realizing how incredibly retarded the last post was. That dumb shit must have taken a lot of time away from your video games!

ifl fan, must be more than a fan to come up with some of that stuff, and he is a great defensive end.

Damn it, we have been tryin to keep Jah's name and number off this board (no.7) i guess the jig is up for him now........lol
he is ah beast tho....and no.6 is my man Dan....i too hope we get to face one another again down the road

i agree with #7 being insanely fast. ive been in the league for 3 years now and he is for sure the best receiver i have faced. there are some others that are great as well he just has the total package with the combination of speed, size, strength, and hands. As for the IFL fan thats exactly why your opinion doesnt matter cuz your a fan so keep it that way. we appreciate the support we get from our fans but dont need anyone bad mouthing a player especially on a chatroom all teams can read. and #6 just being descent?? you have to be kidding me! he is one of the hardest working players i have ever played with and ive seen him doing that for 7 years now. his size and speed is rare but you are allowed your opinion but everyone knows he is sick! if the cutters/mustang game is a sign of how exciting this year is going to be i cant wait to see what the rest of the year has in hold! Thanks to the fans for coming out i didnt expect a crowd like that at all! Also i dont know if people just have it in for the cutters or what but the way they carried themselves the whole game was very respectable with no cheapshots or any dirty play that i seen. Good luck the rest of the season its going to be an exciting one!
Petre

oh yeah thanks #7 my ankles are sore from trying to tackle you on some of those sick cutbacks!

Petre you get sore when i make my sick cutbacks BIATCH! LOL Im gonna burn your ass today at practice too! I learned a thing or two from bein burnt last game! haha

hey as far as i know i havent gave up a point yet! and i need my fingers and toes to count how many points u have given up hilenizer! yes we are in for an interception battle again. i have one question for you. do you like grape or strawberry jelly? cuz you got toasted! BBUURRNN!

Hey IFL Fan don't been a coward give me a call 260-894-5146

im more of a mixed berry type of guy! haha shake the sand outta your vag.. wrap your ankle and go to practice!

lol u didnt even go to practice u butt pirate! hey we have a bye week so ill let the sand fall out on itself! haha