supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
coach kc step down as coach

coach kc lost that game for the stampede. It is like he does not want to win. He needs to let someone coach. He will be a good owner but coaching has passed him bye.If he would make the do this soon then his team would be one of the power houses. Stampede players dont get down you did your part but the coach/owner did not do his

Re: coach kc step down as coach

JT..JT..JT..JT..JT..JT.. Please coach get him for us and we will be a better team i promise. The man was born to be a football coach. We have something good that we can turn into something special.

JT,

If you read this I would play for you in a heart beat. You know who I am, and so do the former dragons. I have told you this before. Let me know what you decide.

think about this coach. JT woul bee very nice to have. he is a hell of a coach plus I really think he can put us in the championship game.coach give him a call it will only make us better.

If JT comes how many dragons does he bring with him? Do we need a new head coach this late in the season? How can he make our team better?
I think it might split our team if we bring him on and he brings in some of his players.

I will tell you how he can make the team better, he took the Dragons to 23-1 in two seasons, and a ship his first year ever as a coach. Tell me how many veteran coaches have ever done that. There were two types of personalities on the Dragons, there were the conceited hot heads who thought they were god's gift to football, and then there were guys that just wanted to play ball. That was our first year team. JT will never bring the hot heads back into the fold. He would only keep the good guys. That's just how JT rolls.

If JT does come he needs not to bring any players with him excepts linemen. We have all the talent we need on this team and to bring other people in this late would just screw things up. To many players have worked their asses off for someone to come in and think they deserve a spot on this team

They callin me!Keep praying girls...JT is done with the MFL! Hes got some pretty good gigs going already.All they guy wants to do is win, and I don't see that in your future anytime soon on a week in-out basis.Keeping panting for some kind of hope to be apart of a top of the line organization,bottom line is theres really no hope! Get your boys in line 29

MFL GUY, you must have been a towel boy all of ur life huh... u obviously dont know the talent we have..aint no better defense in the league than us right now..if there is prove it...if u a real man come on out and post ur true colors..until then...

I am really about sick of all this dragon, fuel, stampede crap. Its like drama-central in nap-town.

At least they finally got something right. Their name. Stampede = a bunch of animals that follow each other around, leaderless, always making a bunch of noise but never willing to leave the group.

end all talk aboout stampede and dragons in the same posts. the dragons are not around. whether or not they return in the future is still up in the air. in no way shape or form are the stampede, pirates, or warriors affiliated with the dragons. teams fold and players play somewhere else. there is absolutely no reason at all for anything about the dragons to be said. move on with your new team, whoever it may be this year and in the any year in the future. if thats the dragons in the future then so be it but its not now so let it go.

WELL SAID!!!!

should have also posted "new proud cutter"