supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Defensive backs to look at in the MFL? LB, FS, CB? What teams backs stand out?

What teams in the MFL's defensive backs happen to stand out? What teams and names?

Re: Defensive backs to look at in the MFL? LB, FS, CB? What teams backs stand out?

I have to say the Stampede's DB are in the top of the league. No team has more than 20 passing yrds total. The S aren't afraid to hit and the DB don't get beat. I would say they are the best. If you think I'm wrong feel free to explain

Re: Defensive backs to look at in the MFL? LB, FS, CB? What teams backs stand out?

I am going to stand up for my defense and state that we have had two games with the other teams ending with negative rushing yards, those being against the Stampede and the Riot. I am extremely happy with our defense's performance.

But wouldn't that be a good front 7. I think the question was for the secondary. Im not knocking your D but if you have a weak spot it is the secondary.

Keep in mind they did keep you scoreless for 3 quarters before they slipped up...

The North is awful quiet this year so I'll show some love,I think the Cardinals secondary has an edge over the Pats.Blitz #2,and linebackers flow nicely should be talking haven't been scored on yet,and #59 for the Wolverines is a beast too.North is more than ready, let the newbies keep jockin themselves and how good they are.Pirates are in for a rude awakening they think they've got the week off, Cards avg size is prolly 6-1, 220, lines huge, running backs a beast...good luck all stars 21-7Cards

Well then give your secondary some props for holding a team with 1 true lineman for 3 quarters and then slippin up. not to mention the player that caught the two td's had to play line in the first half. the pirates are a balanced, but im just sayin that if a team that only had one true lineman (thank you Big Joe)could pass even for as much as we did, just think what a team with a great line could do with some time to pass. But who knows we will see

wow!!! one pass play that was thrown off a back foot slightly over thrown was and caught by number 13 with a one handed craddle catch, 8 yards down field(which) by the way nice catch 13!!! LOL nice!!!

Hey guys. I didn't create this thread for everybody to go off subject. Hint what the subject is about. Quit getting off subject

stampedes starting secondary for sure including lb....couple #'s for ya....lb's 58,52,35,25....db/s' 13,32,31,42,20...and ne1 else i left off...

p.s. 3 picks tonight against riot....13,31,32....g/j fellas...

Da Rican

I'd have to say that after finally seeing this thread and everybody posting up about their own teams, I thought to talk about the Bearcats secondary. Their safeties really put a hit on us when we played them and one of their cornerbacks that plays the right side of the ball is really a strong jammer and had great coverage and quick speed. The Bearcats D is really tough but credit to the whole team and their offense.

i know there record doesnt show how good of a team they are but the wolverines have some good defensive backs watch out for #2 and #27 there a good duo back at safety

I thought that the tall WR(#80?) for the Riot played some damn good coverage over the top.

#42 for the Riot is a beast. Saw a couple games and dude has skills!

That last post had to be a JOKE!!!!
HE SUCKS