4 Pirates vs 5 Cardinals 5 Cards

1 Pats vs 5 Cards 1 Pats
2 Bearcats vs 3 Blitz 2 Bears

SHIP!!!
Bearcats vs Pats
Pats 28-17
No ground game will overcome Pats defense

Re: MFL Playoff Picture

lol nice picks....u must be a bearcat or a fan...i want you to post that back up after week 10..see how close you really were...lol

Da Rican

A little to early to tell. I know that we can make it but there are some teams in here that are damn good. I agree with Da Rican lets hold this discussion off for a few more weeks. There is just too much season left to play.

Looks realistic ta me, I don't think there will be a definite #1 down south though, this year top tier teams are matched up nice.Schedule is nearly perfect,and will be alot of dogfights and upsets,playoffs will definitely be amazing!

You are seriously out of your mind to say the Stampede are going to have a 6 seed in the tournament. Yes we have had a slow start but we will not lose another game.

someone does not know about this guy yet.

Stampede are a lil overconfident, and underachieved don't ya think?!?Early yes,but unrealistic no...No offensive line and defense is mediocre, offense has some good skill players but has some major kinks...Keep preying for JT!

you must not have played us yet to say our D is average. It's ok though cause you will get your chance. By the way don't be a puss and put what team u play for

I like how the guy who wrote the thread changed his name to make it look like somebody else giving props to his own thread, but he left his email the same. HAHA

lol...smart guy ey....mediocre defense funny.....man if ur not a water boy...hope u play offense so i can introduce you to# 58 and # 52.....just to name a couple of studs...

Da Rican

the wolverines r gonna win som more games so we can get a higher seed. we can do it.

i can promise you that the wolverines will make it out of the first round.. were a much better team then what people think

How are you going to brag about being better than people think when you have two opponents who have scored over 50 on you twice?

i wasnt braggin what so ever im just sayin were a better team then what people think.. and we have yet to go out and prove that but we will

Looks like this is how things will fall
1. Pats
2. Bearcats
3. Stampede
4. Blitz
5. Cardinals
6. Pirates
7. Wildkats
8. Wolverines
9. Vikings
10. Riot
7 vs 10=Wildkats
8 vs 9=Wolverines
1 vs 8=Pats
2 vs 7=Bearcats
3 vs 6=Stampede
4 vs 5=Blitz

1 vs 4=Pats
2 vs 3=Stampede
Stampede might be cocky as hell, but this isn't the Pats of 07'...Defense is better than pats....Either way this is how the MFL seedings WILL BE

Blues you seem like you know most teams pretty good in the mfl. unfortunetly i not so much but just from simple research i do have to agree with the stampede d.. one of the best ive seen in a long time. offense though just like any other needs work.. g/l 2 all teams...

Blues and Mfl watcher thanks for the props on our D, although, our O is coming around and it's coming fast.

how are those predictions looking now