supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HELLO

What is up supa land? Hello to everybody. I have not posted in a long butt time. But i will be increasing my posting from here on out. This post is mostly about saying hello to everybody and welcoming the new teams to the IFL and good luck to everybody this season and Who is going to GEN CON in INDY on august 14 -17? I know I will be there and I got a feeling Blanton (Mustang#33) will be with me. Its crazy that we have 3 straight bye weeks but it works out b/c I am pumped about GEN CON. Well I have to go now.

Because I just have too.

No, you dont need to know why I have to go.

Because its none of your business.

Stop asking questions!

LEAVE ME ALONE!

Re: HELLO

You know me too well Anglin.

Blanton don't forget that magic cloak you made for DnD. Also, I would probably weld some of my own amour before you I left if I were you....it gets crazy sometimes!

So you are in Blanton? I am thinking about going for two days we can get a hotel room. AND you are in luck because I can make you chain mail armor. Dave there is room for you if you want to come even though I know you are to much of an experienced D&D player and way out rank anybody that weill be at this game conventions. but you are invited none the less.