supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
talk is cheap...

apparently....no one respects our defense...so for all u haters out there.. i think after todays game, as for me im done talking about our defense. play us and find out for urself. and please save us the time.."ya havent played nobody"...no disrespect but bearcats didnt make it happen..and pirates know the deal..(both good teams). g/l 2 all rest of season....

Da Rican

Re: talk is cheap...

OK, you shut out a mediockre team. Congrats.

Hey DaRice'man... All you guys do is talk about how great your defense it. come on about your offense. Once they throw away interceptions, they then turn to defense in the same play and get scored on. Aren't your players on the offense 90% who makes up your defense? My buddy. you beat a team who hasn't all came together yet. Like the other guy said, congrats. Don't let your head get the best of you. Who cares if nobody has scored on you in 14 quarters now. You still got playoffs

That's funny there isn't a player on the O side of the ball that plays on the D side, so before you run your mouth do some homework. By the way an INT doesn't turn an offense into defense. If that was the case then When Defense made an INT that would turn them into O and that would make no Defense ever scoring points. Thank about idiot.

Hey stampede players lets not keep talking about how good are D is and try working on how to make it even better. Nice job so far but we still have the rest of the season.