supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
How good the stampede really are.

I have been sitting here the past few weeks to put together how good the stampede players really are and how they play. From the most part of it, I see a couple points on the score board that can raise a few eye brows and then some that will send a man home. But nope, no points in how man quarters of play? Really does this matter or not? Maybe their defense is really that good. From a previous post on a different thread, I seen how they were a combined dragons team of such with a lot of players on the 2nd team that can well compete to be a 1st team offense. You guys really are great and need to get look down on everybody else as if you don't belong here. I mean, you guys haven't been scored on in 14 quarters? You guys are the best... Simply the best... Go out there this week with a cocky attitude and make it 18. Great to all you guys from Indy.

Re: How good the stampede really are.

what you talking bout willis.....lol what a joke...

you must have reading problems man because if you read earlier threads a bit more clearly you would have known that when it was mentioned about half the dragons going to any team it was clearly stated that they were with the m.c. pirates you big moron...so get your facts strait then release the press lil man...the stampede aint perfect and they will get scored on so until then....

the stampede will get scored on eventually its the offense that will have to produce and they will have a good team. But the way that they have been playing i would have to say that are at the top as a defense. Plain and simple there will be some good games to come and will have to see what happenes but like i had just said they will get scored on eventually and they have before but yet there defense is solid

Once again the prior post that named ex-dragons that just came to the Pirates... Half the list named were were Pirates and or a Chief before the Dragons were even a thought... In fact, (Dragon founders) JT and Josh Gronberg...sp? too were Pirates at one time!!! So let us get the facts straight...or better yet, let's just play the game and not worry about other team rosters because no matter who is on the roster, you still have to line up and battle!!! Good Luck to EVERYBODY in ALL league play!!!
J. Adams #33 out

its funny that the pirates head coach come to all the stampede home games to scout other teams like the wolverines and u guys dont even play them this year. so u guys must be worried about something like the 1st game we played and u sent a lot of your guys to our practices pretending they were gonna play for the stampede and they just went back to the pirates with our plays. you also had to recruit other players for our game just like the qb u had that left after that game. long story short we just beat a team that took u to over time. watch out next week. we wasnt prepared for the last time we played u. will be lookin for u #33.

as the question was asked in a prior post...who was it that came to your practice and stated they going to play for you. took note of all your plays. then came back to back play for the pirates... and about the scouting a team we dont play this year in regular season... well, in this league the playoff picture is not divided by divisions... just rankings, so could we play them...there is a chance... we see everybody else two times during the year.. so that is my take on that... And on a lighter note, why you worried about lil ol' #33...im just a FS...lol you guys have 10 other guys that should bother you take it easy see you guys Saturday.
J. Adams #33

Before the shit talkers start talking, Yes we did get scored on by the wildcats. Our D had one lazy play that resulted in a 65 yrd touchdown run. Hats off to the wildcats though they were a tough team and if they get their numbers up would be a contender in this league. Streak ended at 16 Quarters, new streak 1 quarter.