supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Put Down The Crack Pipe

After losing 1 game 2 or even 3,4 why give up? We play this game for the love of it. Friends you make you never forget. Players you have had good times with or even players you Hate On, Love it Now it could be over soon! @ age 38 Football is almost over for me I have made alot of friends from this very game others trash. The one thing I'm going to miss most is the smell of the grass right before the game. Next week when your getting ready to play and getting lose smell the grass (nothing like that )!!!!!
To all Teams that are having it Tuff dont point fingers and blame everyone, Let it go and get ready for this week and remember dont give up. Lets bring back what matters most our Teams.

Frazier 72
Hit the Gym Sucka

Re: Put Down The Crack Pipe

Huh?

good words fraz there is alot of immature people out there and they must not realize that everyone makes the playoffs no matter what the record so anything can happen everyone play the best they can for there team do your jobs and good luck rest of the season

Frazier, I'm with ya on this one. Played against you last year on the line with the Sting and then when we helped out the Scorps before we absorbed their players. I was number 64. Anyway, you wore me out on that line and I have to say you haven't lost anything at your age. But I think us old fogies appreciate it more. I'm 36 and don't have a whole lot of time left myself doing this. Guys like you and me just have a heck of a lot of fun. I've been privileged this year to help get this East Central Wolverines team off the ground and I get a huge kick out of watching our young guys on the field. I hope they understand how much fun they should be having win or lose. Many people take this stuff way too seriously. Everyone wants to win, but the fun goes out the window when you get so serious about it.

Just wonderin if you are the same Frazier that played for the Preble Co Predators,many many years ago.

No Kyle. That was Nick Frazier.

being 41years old frazier i no what you mean,hang in their.ITjust hurt a little longer lol

I agree with Frazier...and I turn 41 tomorrow the 14th

Frazier is just getting wimpy in his old age. I'm surprised he's not using a cane to hobble out onto the field.

My GOD you GUYS are old, I was complaining about my first grey hair the other day but after hearing you guys I feel like a strapping young lad. Happy BIRTHDAY Gam! Good to hear from you Beach and FARTHER TIME, good luck and enjoy this wonderful season.

Day you are as old as me!!!!Beachy you are an old man as well and didnt we start on the Grizzlies together.....

Frazier 72

Easy "kids". Although I aint playing, You all were still graduating middle school when I was already drivin.

Hendricks

I am getting there Farther time but you guys have settled down, gott'n out the knee high white socks, plaid shorts, and bought land there. I'm still considered to be the new 20! You still keep in touch with Palmer? Tell him I said what's up.

LOL....thanks for the B-Day wishes Kenny....

Its always been going up against kids like you that have made me feel young

Come on guys i am a 51 year old rookie. Its not the
size of the dog its how high he can hike his leg to pee

Man thank god ill never be as old as you guys I got like 100years to go especially frazier haha

I'm just glad I'm not tied up in a hospital bed in the nursing home like OLD MAN Hendricks! How did you escape old man? Get back in there!

Beachy -
I'm lseeping with the charge nurse at the front desk.

Hendricks