General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WEIGHT LIFTING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE!

FOR SALE:

• Tracker 755 Power Cage System
• Fully Adjustable Bench with removable leg attachment, curl pad

Made by ICON fitness. The Tracker 755 Power Cage System is a rock solid piece of equipment which enables you to workout on your own, without a spotter. This is not recommended but it does have safety spotters built in. The cage itself is rated for a little over 1000 lbs and the bench over 700lbs. It has a High and Low Pulley, Dip Station, Chin-up bar, Tricep/Lat Pulldown, etc…

• 2nd Bench - Impex Bench & Rack with removable leg attachment
• 400 LB Olympic Weight Set w/ Olympic Bar & Collars
• Dumbbell Set with Rack ( 2 ea. 5’s, 10’s, 20’s, 30’s, 40’s, 50’s, 60’s & 70’s)
• Olympic Curl Bar
• Lat Pulldown Bar
• Tricep Pulldown (Rope)
• Tricep Pulldown (Solid Chrome V)
• Harbinger Gloves w/ Wrist Wraps
• 6” Everlast Back Support Belt

All equipment is in excellent (like new) condition.

First at $900.00 takes it all. Please contact Eric Rozens @ (317) 997-4886. Delivery and assembly negotiable.

Photobucket
Sorry, this is the only representation I could find on the internet. The cage itself is gray powder coat finish. The top, bottom and weight supports are black.

Photobucket
The plates shown above are just a representation, the plates I have look the same but the actual number of plates may vary. I have a 300 lb. Olympic set that I added 2 more large plates to.

Re: WEIGHT LIFTING EQUIPMENT FOR SALE!

Sorry, I forgot that Supaland covers a rather large portion of the Midwest. I'm located in Indianapolis, IN.

Thanks!

would you consider delivering to lafayette, in for $900? if so ill let you know

Would you consider selling the dumbbell set and rack separate?? Would really be interested in just that. I already have a similar set, just need dumbbells.
Thanks,
Sam Quiroga

Mike,

Yes, I could deliver it to Lafayette. Just let me know if you're interested.

Sam,

I'd really prefer to sell this all at once if possible. If I don't sell it by the end of the month, I may consider splitting it up. I've also considered placing the whole thing on eBay. I'll get back to you if I wind up splitting it up. Hope all is well for you and the Pirates bro!

Thanks,
Eric