supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters bad weekend

I wanted to take a moment and apoligize to all the Cutter fans at the game last Saturday night. The situation with the officials was not our fault but as it turned out something that we had to deal with. We handled things as quickly as possible. I also would like to thank Bloomington North High School Head Coach Scott Bless for his help and allowing the IHSAA officials that were working his scrimmage to come to our game and work it. The league has addressed this problem and I can assure you that it will not happen again.
I have been in involved with the Cutters since they were born last year and I have seen many things in semi-pro and the one thing I have noticed is lack of communication regarding games and in regards to fans, that is one reason why we have the web site www.cuttersfootball.org and we try so hard to keep it updated. I know Cutter fans like to check the site for info and it came in handy last year to let them know if we had a game or not.
I feel it is very important to communicate with fans and let them know what is happening and we will strive to do that. In the above instance we couldn't have known about the problem until game time it isn't like a game being cancelled.
Our next Home game will be September the 6th and that game will benefit the Bloomington Boys and Girls Club and I hope you all will help us fill the stands for this special night.

Re: Cutters bad weekend

Gee seems like the reason you left the MFL was supposedly because refs didn't show up on time and now you're having issues in the IFL. Now you cancel a game with the Blazers because of issues with their field. Obviously, there are always unforseen circustances like that but it seems with as many bye weeks you guys have now that teams folded, you could find a way to reschedule.

Did any MFL teams fold as of yet this season?

No

Wow, three anonymous posts in a row that seem to answer one another, great job! The Cutters left the MFL because it's a poorly run league, history has shown that. Folding teams happen, just so happens that this year the IFL got bit a little. It's still a far better organization than what Earl and his band of butt pirates run!

Have a great weekend chump!
IFL Fan

I know this is way late, but I havn't been on the site in ages. I was actually one of the officials that helped in that game. It was a good experience for the group that went there.

I know we would all be up for doing it again.

Thanks, Josh

Josh we really appreciated you guys helping us out. The game would not have happened otherwise. Again thank you!!