supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
So If We Had an All Star Game Who Are Some Top Players From the MFL

I Think The rb from The Patriots is good and Also Speedy is nice to. From THe Wolverines it would be Isom and Loftus. From THe Stampede there Rb can't remember his name he is nice. The RB's from the Cardnials is nice. THe QB from the Patriots nd Wolverines are nice. ALso From the Stampede and Cardnials to.

Re: So If We Had an All Star Game Who Are Some Top Players From the MFL

J.J. from the pirates?

Gotta go with the Pirates o-line.

Speaking of the Pirates, how bout Big Shane, their TE. Big dude and tuff too.

The talent is there as a whole with the bearcats Offense and Defense

I guess it should just be the Bearcats vs. the OTHER all-stars of the MFL in the all-star game then. I bet the Bearcats would smoke the rest of the MFL.

The Defense of the Stampede in a whole should be in the all star game. I really doubt that if you put the bearcats up against the all stars of the MFL they would stand a chance. In my opinion they are over rated. A good team but just not a championship Team.

We are just proud of our team. As i'm sure that you are. On a serious note, there are some really talented guys in this league. I can't speak for much of the northern division but I can't wait to see talent from the south get together to play some ball. This all-star game is a great idea and will help unite the league. My hat is off to all the teams we have played and we are excited to play all of you again this second half of the season. As far as the northern teams I hope that we get to line up against some of you. Now lets keep these boards positive, have some fun and play some ball. I want to finish off a great season for the MFL.

after attending the pirates last game i doubt ne1 of their guys is good enough for an all star game with the exception of 95..n/j only real pirate out there.

I have no clue why this guy is under the radar but #13 on the stampede is always around the ball although 52 and 35 are there a lot too., playing against him two times this season he goes all out all the time and makes plays. Big props to him, hard nose kid and great leader.

What is up with all the Bearcat hate? I've seen other teams post messages where they beat their chest and talk about how great the are and nobody says mum. Since when is it not OK to take pride and talk respectively about your own team? Stop drinking the Haterade guys (or girls), or at least don't come across so jaded. Maybe have some stats, or be funny or clever?

Thanks MFL Watcher, at least someone is watching.

But you cant have #95 without #53.

i have heard alot of talk about the south players let talk about some of the north players first lets start with the patriots i say speedy, there qb, there middle linebaker. cardinals i say there running back forgot what his name is. wolverines have isom, that number 30 number 2 i think his name is penrod 22 is a quick little shit i think he would be good the blitz number 83 and and there defense the vikings there qb

that cat #67 from stampede. he creates holes for those lbs to run through.

Man, no love for any riot player. I know we haven't won a game but we got some players that could go else where and start but love there team and choose to stay.

Don't kid yourself Riot fan

Every team has someone who is all star caliber, it dosent really matter what the team record is.

Does anyone know where the all-star game will be played this year? Also, does there have to be a certain number of players from each team?

Some guys from the winless teams that I can think of are #6 from the Vikings and the Riot's TE (I think #13?) and their 6'6" Reciever.

Well, I guess this all about the South, so I'll throw in a few #'s....Pats-6,56,1,2,69,95,57,9....Wolverines-59,30,00....
Cards-5,6,98,24,O & D line has some studs but can't remember there #'s...Riot-17,13...
Blitz-2,5,9,29,94,75...Vikings-6,63 I think

Some More Northern Players

Patriots - #1, #4, #5, #24, #56
Cardinals- #7, #11, i forget the running backs #
Blitz - #2, #26, #83
Vikings - #6, #7
Wolverines - #2,#14, #28

Thanks for speaking up about the North. The only team that we have played from up there is the Vikings. I agree with the earlier post about the Vikings #6 also Ritchea was pretty good. Patriots nuff said gotta give the respect but I hear that the Blitz and the Cardinals are tough too. I just hope we get to play some of you guys.

richea sucks

It wasn't funny or clever the first time someone tried to post as a Bearcat player or fan and it still isn't. In any case, put your name up or shut up.

we have a few ballers on the patriots like #1,#2 #3, #5, #6, #24, #25, #36....and also the o and d line. other player i was impressed playing were cardinals 2,3,5,8,19,51,92...blitz 3,5,50...wilcat 4,31...i apologize if i overlooked someone.

You can see an allstar game every week at our practices. Nobody in this league can run with us, if you ever got close it was cuz we were bored. Every team in the south is crap and the others in the north are slightly better. IMHO

LMAO...Thats some lame stuff,I highly doubt that n-e one said that from the Pats,if so then step your game up and bump a league

Dont forget #26 on the wolverines. Ive seen him play and he roams the field and gets some good hits.

I truly doubt that "PATRIOTS" is one of our squad, but if I find out otherwise, I'll address it.

I enjoy some of these posts, as they do give recognition to some players, and to get such high praise from your opponents makes it mean much more. I will say that while we do have some awesome talent, we have to execute every play, because the rest of the teams have really stepped up their game and come after us on every down.
It's ALWAYS a battle when we face the Blitz. The Cards nearly beat us last week. I know the South has at least 3 very strong contenders as well. I also know that if we let down, even for a play, we can lose.
Good luck to ALL teams, and play safe!