supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cutters vs Blazers game cancelled

The Cutters vs Blazers game scheduled for this Saturday in Ohio will not be played, this is due to a scheduling conflict at the Blazers home field. There have been many things come up and we all worked very hard to make this game happen but it just isn't to be. The Cutters regret this and we did offer to host the game but that was not a possibility,,, so it is just not going to take place. The Blazers are a fine organization and we have looked forward to this game for a long time.
With that being said I'm asking publicly that all Cutter players refrain from making ANY statements on this board regarding this game. The board of directors would also like to ask Cutter fans to not get into any message board trash talking about this situation. I see there has already been a rather rude post made and lets not add any words to it. The Cutter fans are the best in the world and we just don't need any public displays that would tarnish that image,, it serves no purpose and only makes us look bad.
I'm sure the Cutters and Blazers will meet later this year at some point in time.
Thank You
Jim Allen
President Indiana Cutters Football

Re: Cutters vs Blazers game cancelled

Hello Mr. Allen and Cutters team!

I don't know why or where you are getting you information but that we don't have a field to play this game but i have another information. I want everybody to know the truth so here it is:
Today in the morning our defence coach Josh was up early and driving around looking for the stadium for us to play with you this saturday night at 5 or 7 pm (the time that was official) and after looking all day he found a field but we had to pay a good amount of money for that field and me and some other players was gathering personal funds (me personally was going to contribute up to 200$ if needed to make this game happen) so i finally believed that we going to have this game and we could prove it on the field who is the better team. After 2 hours I got a message from defence coach that league asked if you (cutters) want to play the game or want to cancel it and get a PAPER WIN, and that you said no to the game this saturday. So as i said I don't know maybe you got some wrong information BUT WE DO HAVE A FIELD TO PLAY this saturday 5pm or 7pm or Sunday any time. So please it is not too late now to change your mind and come here. We are honest team and we ask you PLEASE to reconsider your desicion about not coming to us and i will be ok if you earn this win but not getting it this not honest way. I see the league is not liking us pretty obvious but i believe in your fair sportsmanship and the only way for you to get respect is to earn it by fair win and not take this paper win the league is offering you. We are all here for the love of football so lets go and make this game happen for our fans and for our respective players. LETS PLAY Cutters we have the field for that. Thank you for reading my post. And if you change your mind please call our owner and QB Dustin Howard and make arrangements. We are waiting for you! Don't take this game away from us!

Sincerely,

Taras Volchukov
LB/DT #55 Blazers

Heck, if they have the field lets get it going. I've been looking forward to this game and had to make some changes at work to see it.

is this new info?? someone needs to get a hold of our coach!

This is the post from "Supa" himself regarding the Riot not making the tripto Evansville, Thought it might be appropriate in this situation as well since all we want is to do whats best for Minor League Football.

"I would just like to make a brief interjection here. To the extent that a League does anything, it should establish clear and detailed rules for this kind of situation. There should be no confusion on anyone's part about what to do or who to contact, and everyone listed as the team contact should take it upon himself to make sure everyone is in the know.

It's happened a good deal in several leagues these last several years, and it should simply not be tolerated. At the league level, the rules should be clear and the penalty should be well established in order to incentivize responsible behavior and to penalize negligence. A failure to clearly establish the protocol in these circumstances- or for that matter resolve conflicts over contentious issues- is the failure first and foremost of the League. It is not as if this has never happened before- in fact, quite the opposite. When it does happen, it is a black eye not just for the host, but for the entire league and to a small extent minor league football as a whole."
VALID Email: infromstorm@hotmail.com

Wolf this is the IFL and teams not doing things last min. Keep the MFL and the Patriots out of this. I understand what Supa says but there is a league law towards these situations unlike some leagues.

First off why in the world is wof even on this thread stirring crap about the cutters the fiasco in Evansville last saturday the Earl the Squirrel football league has absolutly nothing to do with this thread and therefore keep you mouth shut about the Cutters you won't play them so why bad mouth them. EVERY EFFORT was made for the game in Ohio to be played but it wasn't worked out but you know what all the fans on this site knew the game was cancelled a full two days ahead of time and Troy Edwards President of the IFL even made a statement how times has chicken s**t Earl ever got on here and explained anything oh I forgot you wolfe are his mouth piece aren't you seems you are the one to always defend him and it also is funny you are always one of the first to tell people not to get on here and stir the crap the here you are running you mouth about a) something doesn't involve you and b) something that is long over with and the thread has died down c) I have read other threads where you yoursel said you posted a reply to keep the thread at the top of the page a while longer. I don't think the IFL needs you to be a spokesman for them seems like there are things an elder statesman such as you could do to improve things in the MFL oh I forgot you and Earl have that all worked out but now since you like to have an open mouth why did you refuse the offer to play the Cutters team this summer before your season started they really wanted a rematch with neutral officials

All the man did was copied and pasted a quote from the site administrator, that's all.

Karl,
It's great to see you are feeling better.
I can chime in for the same reasons you do, the site is public, and apparently all issues are public as well or they probably wouldn't be posted on here.
I am not aware that the Cutters made an offer for a preseason game. That is your team, so obviously you know something I don't, that's cool. I got calls from many teams that wanted to play in the preseason, but the Cutters were not one of them.
So again, please know your facts before you try to post. Since y'all are so big on bringing up facts and things that are done and over with, why wouldn't the Cutter travel to Decatur inthe middle of the season last year when you had the chance to play the Pats? OH yeah, It doesn't matter. When the Cutters did come, it was a game to be remembered.
I looked through the posts when the Cutters and the Blazers couldn't work out the details, there were like 8 posts total. But when the Riot and Cats can't get it done,Everybody and their brother has an opinion, people start trying to blame the league and say things like that team should be kicked out. Nobody called for the Blazers heads when their field fell through and then couldn't or wouldn't make the trip to Bloomington. No one called out your league leadership by name. You can say whatever you want about the MFL and the teams in it, but the bottom line is that we are out there playin football every week just like the IFL.