supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HARDEST HITTERS in the MFL???

who are some of the hardest hitters in the MFL?

Re: HARDEST HITTERS in the MFL???

that Wilkerson kid from the pirates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think #25 he a lil guy but he will lay u out.. and #58 from the stampede i think his name george or gary or sometin....i forgot his number but he the short olb from the bearcats...

dont know who this cat is for the stampede #67 he was blown up our running game. he plays dline. the linebackers had a day running us down cause of this cat.

#58 is george and 67 is simmerman aka simmy

#2 Blitz,#59 Wolverines,#6 Pats...best I've seen so far

is this simmy the same as #35 for the dragons?

numba 2 for the wolverines is a little dude but he brings it so does numba 30

I think the #58 from the stampede is a hard hitter, also although small the two safties #13 and #42 bring some heat.

There is no way in hell #2 for the wolves is getting ANY love!!!Dude is garbage,gets burnt consistently, and couldn't tackle my sister...keep trying

I would have to say number 24,6, and toledo mitchell for the pats. Toledo has put at least a dozen guys on there back running the ball this year. Tank walters is a beast and isnt scared of NOTHING. Dusty mitchell is just a tank and will not run from anyone he will run through u. I know the blitz have some good hitters but cant recall the num.

you dudes need to stop writing things about ur selves. not cool at all just stop tryin to make the all star team. cause the only hard hitter is goldburg #53 pirites.

there are no hard hitters from the pirates. they are all soft so stop wishing

haha ok keep talkin "thats funny" but dont tell anyone who u are or what team you play for..

Ive played in this league awhile and still havent seen an all star team put together. So that is not my point in trying to get my guys on an allstar team. My point is the pats do have a great bunch of hitters. My guys arent worried about an all star team. They are concerned with only week to week and winning. I have guys that played arena 2 and all americans but not one has asked me about an all star game. As far as the south teams dont know a whole lot about the teams ther. Sounds like ther are some good teams that replaced the dragons and cutters. Cant wait till playoffs so we can battle it out. Goodluck on your seasons! C u all in the playoffs.