supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
What happened to the Crush?

Isn't this the same team that played in the championship game 2 years ago and gave the broncos a run for their money? I don't know much about them as a team, but how do you fall that far that fast? I mean they are getting killed in these losses. Did they lose some key players, get a new coach, or has the IFL just gotton that much better?

Re: What happened to the Crush?

I also heard that they are relocating to Columbia City, indiana next year. Is this true or just a rumor.

Columbia city? that'd be cool but why not Noble County, i know they have some noble county boys on that team. but this may be a rumor started from Thads CRUSHTANG post

1st off new coach. 2nd lots of injuries, I am thinking 9 people thus far. No we are not relocating to Columbia City. The crush has lost some and gained some, but the team is just not gelling yet, and don't forget that we have played three of the top four teams in the ifl, and played a much improved wrangler team over the weekend. Don't give up on the crush, just yet, we have several players that should return from injuries soon.

Cool, best of luck to the crush the rest of the way.And why not CC, alot of talent there and its a football town. I think a ILF team would do really well there.

The Crush have played a killer schedule so far this season but we have also lost a few key players to injury. I can say one thing that is certain the Crush will go to Bloomington on September the 6th and UPSET the mighty Cutters. Now I know everyone is going say that can't happen but when it happens remember you heard it here first.

I hope that "Crusher" isn't part of the Crush organization...let the pads do the talkin boys...that's been our motto from the beginning.

Yes, we've had just about everything that can happen, happen. But you know what, we got a core group of guys, who love to play football...what else do you need? Oh, and maybe a system that plays to your players strengths...we're working on that part.

Oh and about the "Crushstangs" comment...that was Crozier's idea and post. So don't worry, it's not gonna happen.

Oh, and there's a lot of talent in the Auburn, K-ville, fort wayne area. We just gotta get more dudes interested. It'll have to wait till next year though, as the roster was officially locked up yesturday.

Being from CC myself i can say that we are def not a football town hahabut we have had some pretty good players come out of here tho... plus i think that we (the mustangs) have tried to get a field here but the AD wont let us play even on the middle school field.. id be down for the CRUSHTANG team fo sho!

I am also from Columbia City and I would like a team to move their or start up there. But I would agree that C.C. is not one ounce of a football town. but it is a town that supports everything very very well. In fact I already have plans to start up a team in C.C. before 2016. Just waiting on a nice plot of land to go on sale so I can build a stadium. And yes the stadium will be "Green" and made from all recycled material.

What's the deal with the crushtang post anyway, I tried to find this so I can understand what was said, but I have no idea where it is.

somewhere someone jokingly said that the Crush and the mustangs should combine in Columbia City and become the crushstangs