supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Hardest hitters

who are the wood layers in the IFL thus far????

Re: Hardest hitters

Haven't played him yet but will this week and have seen him play twice. the guys ridiculous. #1 Tracy Sheppard Elkhart Shamrocks (sorry if i spelled the name wrong

I'll second that vote but I have to add Mel, Stecker, Cupp, and that one sexxy beast #55 of the Generals team. Sorry #55 I wish I knew your name but I have seem the AFTERMATH of an offensive play you were involved in. The rock has a defensive end that can bring it like a D1 kid, his number is forty something I wish I could remember. He wasn't as sexxy as #55 though but still a good player.

alala, it iz a miracal. Shrock didnt vote himself. Hell just froze over

I think #61 from MV Warriors can hit hard as hell!!!

IFL Fan is a jealous little girl

Keep hiding behind your name coward or be a man and tell what your problem is

What about Kurt Engelking?, Andy Hatfield? These guys can bring the pain. Thought i might throw them out there in the mix

ill vote shrock as one of the hardest hitters so HA! also #37 out of the safety position for the stangs brings the lumber!
the other teams we have played i would have to say 42 from the cutters, miami valley had a linebacker that was a wall when he hit but cant remember the number. i watched tracy play from the shamrocks and he was killin people on every hit! cant wait to plays ya tomorrow!
petre

I would have to also say that DreKey, #42 from the Cutters brings the thunder, as does number 6, 24, and whatever number Kurt is. The stangs had a guy that brought the wood too...number 6 i believe is his number as well as an inside backer that seemed to like contact

I do remember making contact with you #1 of the stangs....good contact, no back down in you bro....number 6 Drew was ah beast as well....I do have to vote for a teammate of mine and that is Harv #26, i have seen him lay sum guys down. I do look forward to seeing the rest of these guys on the field tho....

na we didnt get the chance to hit with us both on D but i had the chance to watch ya play and with your speed and size you were where ever the ball was! hell of a player and along with being one hell of a respectable player! i was too busy on the sideline when the D was off huffin and puffin tryin to hang with #7 haha
Petre

trust me i know what its like to have to run and chase that bastard durin practice, be it durin his early days at IU or in practice now.....i could have sworn that you played on some special teams and we padded up there but then again that could be me just misremembering due to havin to chase your offense all over the damn field.....lol

yeah we probably did then i am the kick returner and head hunter on kickoff so we probably did lol but my 185 lb frame doesnt lay the lumber nearly as well haha!
Petre