supaheader

General Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
all stars

I've noticed a lot of linebackers, dbs, and running backs and tight ends get credit, where its due. but what about wide outs? few teams pass, those that do even fewer do efficiently. of course everybody's going to take a vote for their own guys, but as a defensive back, i cannot say I've truly respected any wide out I've faced yet. nobody has done anything to note. id like to point out somebody who's made some noise te last couple weeks. four touchdowns in the last two games. two receptions for 128 yards and two tds against a 'good' pirates D. i respect every team and D out there, but wideouts don't get any credit, in a running league. i think we've got the best two blocking wideouts. im throwing that out there. some people block, others like julian lay even lineman out, every game! let me know, positions not glorified in the mfl.

Re: all stars

I think you forgot to add Troy's name in there

All I ever hear are that stampede players bragging about themselves. Go practice with a pigskin or something. geeze

If ur gonna talk put ur name dont be a hoe

thats the one thing that really sucks about this site is u can simply make another user name to talk shit or flame others. One account for one person please

i agree with the player from the stampede team. u guys do need to give alot of credit to them wideouts, i mean i went against him and he toasted me and i was shocked that he even caught it. i mean there fast, smart and very good at catching. But nobody seems to give them credit. The stampede reciever number 82 is very good he has long arms, and he can catch real good. idk know his name but somebody let me know for i can give him his props. And the quarterback thats giving him the ball.

82 IS TROY S AND 17 IS CLAY T AND YOUR RIGHT WITH OUT THEM I KNOW I WOULD HAVE PROBLEMS WITH MOST OF THE DBS AND LBS BUT PLEASE DONT 4GET THE ALMIGHTY OLINE SHOW THE HOGS,BIG GUYS OR WHAT EVER YOU CALL THEM. THEY HAVE BEEN DO A GREAT JOB MAKE US LOOK GOOD.