#5 21 FRM THE PIRATES

TAILBACKS
#1 29 FRM THE STAMPEDE
#2 33 FRM THE STAMPEDE
#3 23 FRM THE WOLVERINES
#4 44 FRM THE PIRATES
#5 20 FRM THE WILDCATS

Re: TOP5 RECEIVERS AND TAILBACKS IN THE SOUTH DIVISION

THANK YOU FOR SEEING THAT THE OLD MAN STILL HAVE SOME MOVES FOR THE YOUNG MEN. NOT TO SAY I DONT FEEL IT! SHOUT OUT TO ALL THE PLAYERS OVER 30 LETS RIDE

NO PROBLEM, BUT U GUYS R REAL GOOD. 82 HE IS SO FAST. I C A LOT OF PPL GETTING PROPS ON HERE BESIDES U GUYS YALL R GOOD MAN FOR REAL. THE HIGH POWER OFFENSIVE LINE, BIG ODELL IN THE MIDDLE, 52 IS GOOD SO IS BLAKE. THE STAMPEDE OFFENSIVE IS HIGH POWERED. WATCH OUT FOR THEM.

#2 is our Quarterback.

did u know the wolverines are not in the south division and we dont even have a 3 or 23 on our team

did you notice that the first three posts were all capital letters....nice work 29

Couldn't tell you if #29 did it or not but U can't argue with the post!!!

ok caps maybe just maybe #29 gave himself some props...but now from watching alot of games in the mfl heres the props he deserves. hands down the stampede have the 2 best r/b's in the south division. any1 disagrees prove it. as for #82 im not current on stats but i belive now that his qb has his act together he is leading the south in tds. g/l to all

SORRY MY FRIEND I DONT HAVE TO TALK ABOUT MYSELF. ANYONE WHO KNOWS ME KNOWS I LET MY PLAYING DO ALL MY TALKING. COME SEE ME PLAY AND YOU TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK! IVE BEEN HERE FOR OVER 10 YEARS AND NO ONE KNEW OF ME UNTIL I HIT THE DRAGONS FIELD. IM JUST BAD AT THIS STUFF THATS WHY ITS ALL CAPS. YOU SHOULD FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT BEFORE YOU POST ABOUT THEM ASK SOME OF THE TEAMS I DONT THINK IVE HAD ANY PROBLEMS OR CAUSED ANY FOR ANY TEAM IN PLAY! AND I WOULDNT HAVE MY OLD ASS AT THE TOP I LIKE THE PATS BACK #5 AND 6 FROM THE WILDCATS

It's good to see the Pirates backfield getting some mention, but #44 is old man Jones and he's played everything this season but tailback, and if asked I'm pretty sure he would and be very productive at it. We do have a #41 maybe that's who you were referring to, if so I know that guy pretty well and he appreciates being mentioned on this list. Especially being on the list with Darin who I remember when I used to chase my brothers around when they played for the CC Soldiers. Good luck to all during the remainder of the season and at all times may God continue to bless you!!

Can the fullbacks and running backs from up north get some love too...Real talk, personally I'm looking forward to facing teams from the south division in playoffs. I know the south got some ballers. Good luck with the rest of ur season and stay healthy.

the north does have some pretty good receivers too...just showing some love for the north,

hey Toledo, i wish the north would get on here and represent..its southern dominated on here for sure. i myself only am able to watch the south so thats who i show love for...and but again no one doubts the talent up there.....g/l

82 is desent, he has good hands and he's very fast. i kno he's not the only reciever there is out here but i went against him and WOW!!!!. But to me clay should get most of the credit he has been throwing that ball alot. keep up the good work clay. Oh yeah cant forget about that line. they keep it going for that offense.

Re: Re: TOP5 RECEIVERS AND TAILBACKS IN THE SOUTH DIVISION

Oh come on Rev. Run. I was living a dream for a second there. I was a running back for a hot second.

The Pats,Blitz,and Cards receivers have hands and decent speed. If Isom shifts out to slot hes dangerous as well and he can run. The Pats O-line gives the QB good time in the pocket. Pats have a good running game with about 3 different backs, Cards picked up a good RB slash WR #10 whos pretty quick, their TE pretty solid too, he can catch. #7(cards) pretty fast but QB may not have alot of time to get it to him. #5 from the blitz is good, he has height and hands, not too fast but can catch. If I missing someone please help me out North.

#82 Troy Summers and Clay Tolliver have been tearing up the field lately fellas, last 3 weeks they have 6tds, and 400 some odd passing yards on like 6 or 7 receptions, avg. well over 50 yards a catch. I respect all receivers out there, but I dont see ANYBODY doing ANYTHING lately as far as we've faced, and these guys are putting on a show.